PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 626364

ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions!! ^^ I managed to make a new style that I will be using for commissions (Chalk)! It’s a doodle like style that doesn’t take too long to make!! :D

@Akata

Pocky is so adorable! I love their design! It was a bit complicated for me to full do, so I used a Chalk style! Hope you like it! :)

@HeartlessDemon

Ooh! I love their design, they look awesome! But a little on the complicated side sadly :’) I tried my best, hope you like it! Took me a while to figure out some stuff for them :D

@Scorebunny

AH he’s adorable!! I loved drawing him! Hope I did him justice :D (He’s eating a red sour patch kids lol)

@Melrow

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and watch as a small red pon rolls out. You can hear a slight tune coming from inside! You open it to find… A Cleffa x Kricketune!
Omg it’s so cute sending payment right away c:
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my OC Tsukiko for my made by Lilypadlife for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
Vivi, draw me a character! User: YourNaiveFriend (formerly Melrow) Details: A Mightyena Payment: I have to many legendary seals so here's amother legendary seal.... Notes: could you make him wear a hat? Like in the 90's?
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet 0 rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
I didn't know you had a full on shop! Even though I should've.... Anyways Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: WolfPopKayZ (Casper :D) Payment: 100zc ^^ I can add more too~
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
Vivi, draw me a character! User: StarFragments Details: a snubbull design, whatever kind of design you want! Payment: 200zc? Notes: i think this is the form for customs? o: also theyll be a gift for my partner!
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
Vivi, draw me a character! User: Akata Details: Ok so for this art I would love to have Zen and Rena together if possible Payment: 200 ZC Notes: I told you I would be back :3
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
@Akata Welcome back! Would you mind highering the amount to 225-250 ZC for both in total (mostly because I suck at wing structures)? Your characters look very cute, I’d be happy to do them both for the above amount if you’re willing! ^^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Does 230 ZC sound good?
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Vivi, draw me a character! User: FernThePlant Details: Nova (luxray x zeraora OC) Payment: 100ZC (can add!) Notes: She has subtle sparks of blue lightning across her fur and discharges blue lightning bolts when frightened or protective. Could you make her protecting/guarding something? Thank you!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +330,531
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 94%
Calm nature
there's nothing here atm/center]
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: (Cottondusk) Payment: (300 gp) for 2 i can raise the gp if you need
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
@FernthePlant I’m sorry, I don’t think I’ll be able to do them for 100 ZC, they are a bit too complex! If you can higher the amount, I might be willing to attempt them! @Cottondusk I’m not entirely sure what you mean? Are you asking for two spins? If you are, I’m going to have to charge about 300 GP (for first-order discount) + 100 ZC/equivalence (minimum) for both, as it is my normal pricing! @all I’ll be slow on commissions, but I’ll get to all other commissions tomorrow/in the next few days if possible. Please remember to check my prices in the separate posts, as I’m not sure if people read my minimum prices! Thanks ^^ Maybe I should remove first-time discount because it seems like it’s very confusing (and it’s hurting my own prices-)

Edit: maybe thinking about changing prices/upping pricing because I don’t seem to earn enough from commissions and it’s really the only way I earn money to play the site. I get very demotivated to do any artwork with undervaluing offers, which is a reason why I finish not very quickly.

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page