PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 626364

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! Apologies for the delay, I got distracted with personal stuff ^^’ Thank you for your patience! :D

@WindonPFQ

You turn the dial and out pops a bright red and yellow pon warm to the touch. You open it to find… A Blaziken x Vaporeon! I got the idea randomly and I thought it looked quite cool! Hope you like it! :)

@KyloExNihilo

Turning the dial, a light blue pon falls onto the floor with a small thump! It seems quite cold and you can feel a slight static shock as you touch it. It opens to… A Lapras x Chinchou!

@Melrow

I’m not very good with fullbodies in general, so I did a sketched fullbody instead! Hope that’s okay :)
Woah! He looks awesome the sketched full body is fine he looks great! And Advanced Happy birthday! Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Melrow Payment: Delta Sandygast Could the pokemon be fused with Rowlet?
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet 0 rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I just saw it today, sorry for the delay! I apologize, I don’t take delta Pokémon as payment unless they are special deltas, I’m so sorry! :(
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
Vivi, draw me a character! User: Akata Details: Here is a reference for you their name is Pocky Payment: 120 ZC Notes: hello I subbed to your shop a while ago but this is the first time I’m ordering from you and from what I’ve seen your art is amazing
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my character Kamari for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
Vivi, draw me a character! User: HeartlessDemon Details: Noivelure Payment: 200 Notes: No issue if you can't draw this character, thank you ^^

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Vivi, draw me a character! User: Scorebunny Details: I'd like to see you draw him as I think he would be cute in your style! Payment: 30 zc + 9 boxes (if you take indivual boxes) sorry if it is kinda low I don't have a lot atm but I put a ton of stuff on the market so I expect to get some credits back! Notes: If you can make him eating sour candy (ex: sour patch kids) I think that would be funny :3
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Melrow Payment: Yes.. Another legendary seal I'm stacked with them..
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions!! ^^ I managed to make a new style that I will be using for commissions (Chalk)! It’s a doodle like style that doesn’t take too long to make!! :D

@Akata

Pocky is so adorable! I love their design! It was a bit complicated for me to full do, so I used a Chalk style! Hope you like it! :)

@HeartlessDemon

Ooh! I love their design, they look awesome! But a little on the complicated side sadly :’) I tried my best, hope you like it! Took me a while to figure out some stuff for them :D

@Scorebunny

AH he’s adorable!! I loved drawing him! Hope I did him justice :D (He’s eating a red sour patch kids lol)

@Melrow

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and watch as a small red pon rolls out. You can hear a slight tune coming from inside! You open it to find… A Cleffa x Kricketune!

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions!! ^^ I managed to make a new style that I will be using for commissions (Chalk)! It’s a doodle like style that doesn’t take too long to make!! :D

@Akata

Pocky is so adorable! I love their design! It was a bit complicated for me to full do, so I used a Chalk style! Hope you like it! :)

@HeartlessDemon

Ooh! I love their design, they look awesome! But a little on the complicated side sadly :’) I tried my best, hope you like it! Took me a while to figure out some stuff for them :D

@Scorebunny

AH he’s adorable!! I loved drawing him! Hope I did him justice :D (He’s eating a red sour patch kids lol)

@Melrow

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and watch as a small red pon rolls out. You can hear a slight tune coming from inside! You open it to find… A Cleffa x Kricketune!
It looks so cute! Ok I'll send payment now
@LilypadLife he is so cute! I love the new chalk style <3 ~sending payment now!
illud93's Avatarillud93
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: illud93 Payment: 100zc

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page