PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 626364

naïve's Avatarnaïve

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

@WiltedSoul Baeri’s so pretty! I really liked her design! Hope I did her okay for you! <3 (I’m sorry if you wanted the other version in her reference, I’m not really good at floral patterns, so sorry!)

Baeri!

AHHHHH she's so perfect! <3 I love it! thank you so much! <3 (also, nah she's fine without the dress <3)
Type Race Score: 0
[ journal ]
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Late bump! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Hi again! Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:Scorebunny Payment:500 GP! (can't wait to see the results <3 )
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)
Hello I'm back for art of my other oc! Vivi, draw me a character! User: Melrow Details: Just gonna give a reference Payment: Legendary Seal Notes: Nothing really just make him a headshot PFP make the size 150x150 (Art from Gacha Life by my Cousin)
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet 0 rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! :D I’m so sorry for the long delay, haven’t been able to finish because of personal stuff (and the upcoming weekend bonuses x3)! But thank you for being patient, I really appreciate it! ^^ Also planning to make my orders PWYW for known people/friends, will get to making a list soon c:

@Scorebunny

You turn the dial of the Gachapon, and a greenish yellow pon rolls out onto the floor. It seemingly sparks with energy as it hits the sunlight! You open it to find… An Electrike x Leafeon! Was trying out some different stuff and experimenting with different Pokémon, hope you like it! :)

@Melrow

The canvas is a bit small, but here’s a 150x150 PFP to use! If you do use it, please credit me , thank you! :D

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! :D I’m so sorry for the long delay, haven’t been able to finish because of personal stuff (and the upcoming weekend bonuses x3)! But thank you for being patient, I really appreciate it! ^^ Also planning to make my orders PWYW for known people/friends, will get to making a list soon c:

@Scorebunny

You turn the dial of the Gachapon, and a greenish yellow pon rolls out onto the floor. It seemingly sparks with energy as it hits the sunlight! You open it to find… An Electrike x Leafeon! Was trying out some different stuff and experimenting with different Pokémon, hope you like it! :)

@Melrow

The canvas is a bit small, but here’s a 150x150 PFP to use! If you do use it, please credit me , thank you! :D
He looks perfect! Could I have the unwatermarked version plez?
WindOnPFQ's AvatarWindOnPFQ
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: WindOnPFQ Payment: (what are you willing to give in exchange?) 950Gp, Orders Crest, Waterium Z, Firium Z, Life Antler, White Belt, Lustrous Orb, Steel Statue and Tidal Bell. If I can make a request, could one of the two Pokémon fused be a Vaporeon, thanks!
Avatar made by IrizOnPFQ, ty! <3
Apprentice's Épée

Apprentice's Épée

Summon Item

(: 0)

A juvenile fencing sword that is as volatile as raging rivers. It bestows its holder with feelings of being resolute. Using it will result in the appearance of the Legendary Pokémon Keldeo.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +263,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPoison
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
First shiny, hatched randomly in type race
Starscreaming's AvatarStarscreaming
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:KyloExNihilo Payment:200 GP
They/him,Transformers fan
This time its not a PFP! Vivi, draw me a character! User: Melrow Details: Here Payment: another Legendary Seal Notes: Just make a fullbody of him :P (Art from Gacha Life by my Cousin)
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! Apologies for the delay, I got distracted with personal stuff ^^’ Thank you for your patience! :D

@WindonPFQ

You turn the dial and out pops a bright red and yellow pon warm to the touch. You open it to find… A Blaziken x Vaporeon! I got the idea randomly and I thought it looked quite cool! Hope you like it! :)

@KyloExNihilo

Turning the dial, a light blue pon falls onto the floor with a small thump! It seems quite cold and you can feel a slight static shock as you touch it. It opens to… A Lapras x Chinchou!

@Melrow

I’m not very good with fullbodies in general, so I did a sketched fullbody instead! Hope that’s okay :)

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page