PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 626364

Beboparoo's AvatarBeboparoo
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Beboparoo Payment: 650 GP (1 discount one at 150 since I've never ordered before + 1 at full price; I'd pay more but this is about all I have atm ;v;)

Bebop | She/Her | Pokemon Enthusiast

Ready to hatch some melans; Icon/pagedoll by me!
Deviantart Toyhou.seTBAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bebop on Platform Pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @Bebop on Platform Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Accepting the above order, will get to it soon ^^ I’m thinking to remove most of my discounts, so any order past this point will not be able to use those discounts, I’m sorry! I just see my prices to be cheap to afford, since this is one of the only ways I earn money to even play this site (and counting all the other things I feel like doing instead… yikes) So sorry for the inconvenience! Will be closed until I finished everybody’s commission, then reopen! Will also be sending them through PMs for more efficiency (and no double post x3) All orders past this point will be charged normal prices, so please read the prices
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
All orders have been finished, so giving the shop a bump! :) Setting the shop to open again <3
WindOnPFQ's AvatarWindOnPFQ
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: WindOnPFQ Payment: 800GP and a Flynium Z
Avatar made by IrizOnPFQ, ty! <3
Apprentice's Épée

Apprentice's Épée

Summon Item

(: 0)

A juvenile fencing sword that is as volatile as raging rivers. It bestows its holder with feelings of being resolute. Using it will result in the appearance of the Legendary Pokémon Keldeo.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +263,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricPoison
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
First shiny, hatched randomly in type race
I’m so very sorry for the late delay in finishing the art, it’s really hectic for me and my family around this time ^^” I hope you can forgive me! But it’s finished now~ Please send payment for the unwatermarked version, thank you so much! :D

@WindOnPFQ

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and out rolls a white-gray pon with purple markings! You open it to find… A Purugly x Espeon!
And a bump to the thread! Still working on adopts and certain requests, so might be a little busy :)
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
Vivi, draw me a character! User:meki1 Details:Mega Melan Pyroar Q Payment:100 ZC Notes:not good at pricing so just went with minimum amount i'll add more if necessary
51/100 White Stone progress
24/100 Rage Feather progress
3/99 Gimmighoul Coin progress
more legend hunts here i have shops ps: looking for a shiny (non-delta) ditto pm if have one for sale current hunt: Lunatone
@meki1 Hello! Melan Mega Pyroar is a bit complex with my skills, as I can’t really see the sprite as clearly! Would you mind highering to around 150-200 ZC please? Also, I saw your request from my other art shop, so I’ll have to finish that one first with some other stuff if you don’t mind! ^^
Bump! ^^
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Hi I’m not sure if the gacha open but I wanna get 2 gacha I’ll pay gp how much will it come 2?
It would be around 100 ZC minimum/equivalence of each (so about 200 ZC minimum for both), but highering the amount might give you a more polished adopt ^^

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page