PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 626364

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Moroha Payment: 4 GS Balls and 300zc!
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! :D And thank you for being so patient! I really appreciate it!!

@Rainee

I love Meredith’s design, they look very cute! Struggled a bit with anatomy, so I’m sorry if it looks a bit wonky D: But I’m actually quite proud of this one! Mind if I use this as an example? It’s okay if not, I just wanted to ask first ! Hope I did them justice <3

@Moroha

You turn the dial of the Gachapon and watch as a small blue and white spotted pon rolls out. It spins around almost dizzily for a moment, letting out small sparks! You open it to find… A Spinchirisu! (Spinda x Pachirisu) Think I went a bit overboard with the spots hehe-
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Rainee's AvatarRainee

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! :D And thank you for being so patient! I really appreciate it!!

@Rainee

I love Meredith’s design, they look very cute! Struggled a bit with anatomy, so I’m sorry if it looks a bit wonky D: But I’m actually quite proud of this one! Mind if I use this as an example? It’s okay if not, I just wanted to ask first ! Hope I did them justice <3
Ahh I love this! Of course you can use it as an example <3
Score: 2956
Badge made by LycanKai
naïve's Avatarnaïve
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: wiltedsoul Payment: 4 shiny charms and 1 medium water gem :D
Type Race Score: 17,815
[ journal ]
Thank you for ordering! Please send payment for unwatermarked version! :D

@WiltedSoul

You turn the Gachapon and watch a small red pon roll out. It feels somewhat warm to the touch, and a scent of an apple wafts out. You open it to find… A Touflapple (Toucannon x Flapple)! I had a lot of fun with this one, using lineless art! Sorry it took so long, I just wanted to test out this design! :)
Luxiio's AvatarLuxiio
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Luxiio Payment: 1,000,000cr and 1750gp! Side note its fun to see how much your art has improved since opening the shop- ive been subscribed to this thread for a while and always love seeing what you make!
Icon is by me!
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:Melrow Payment: 30gp and Mega Stone Voucher 5 (Will add 150kcr when I get it from Quest if that's not breaking the rules! Pm me if that's not allowed) Btw what can I use the art from the Gachapon for?
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet 0 rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! :D I greatly apologize for the lateness, school has made it a bit harder for me to finish quickly, but thank you for waiting! ^^

@Luxiio

Aww, thank you so much! I really appreciate that!! <3 You turn the dial and out rolls a scarlet red pon. It seems to be lined with black, and feels warm to the touch! You open it to find… An Umbreon x Oricorio (Baile Style)!

@Melrow

I don’t really accept pending payment (or payment that isn’t obtained yet) for artworks, so next time, please have payment on hand! Thank you! You can use the art for new designs or new OCs! But please don’t edit the art without my permission ^^ You turn the dial of the Gachapon and watch as a green pon falls onto the tray. A floral aroma fills the air! It opens up to… A Petilil x Comfey!
Vivi, draw me a character! User: Melrow Details: My Oc Rowlie the Decidueye! Payment: Blue Soul Dew Notes: I want him to be a Half Body and in a position of shooting a bow and arrow! Reference! F2U Lineart on DeviantArt colored by me
Sent in PMs and have discussed there ^^ Any orders with Blue Soul Dews as partial payment are greatly appreciated, as I’m working on doing a Latios hunt in the far future! Thank you so much! :D

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page