PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > ★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open! >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Thank you all for ordering! Please send payments for unwatermarked versions! :D I greatly apologize for the lateness, school has made it a bit harder for me to finish quickly, but thank you for waiting! ^^

@Luxiio

Aww, thank you so much! I really appreciate that!! <3 You turn the dial and out rolls a scarlet red pon. It seems to be lined with black, and feels warm to the touch! You open it to find… An Umbreon x Oricorio (Baile Style)!

@Melrow

I don’t really accept pending payment (or payment that isn’t obtained yet) for artworks, so next time, please have payment on hand! Thank you! You can use the art for new designs or new OCs! But please don’t edit the art without my permission ^^ You turn the dial of the Gachapon and watch as a green pon falls onto the tray. A floral aroma fills the air! It opens up to… A Petilil x Comfey!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page