PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 25

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
That was changed due to the amount of stress it put on Sally. Now they're given away either 7 or 8 server time.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Babypoke's AvatarBabypoke

I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
When was that? What did I miss here?

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
annador's Avatarannador
Be patient; they don't disperse til 06:00 Here is the post confirming. //edit It seems the "this will be added to the FAQ next time around" was forgotten. :p
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Hopefully its gonna be a good megastone. I did not reach the target, but my friend did and they are gonna give it to me for a victini summon item.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard

QUOTE originally posted by Niet on the last MCW

Morning all. As far as I can tell, everything ran correctly but just took a really long time. In order to prevent such a holdup in future, I have changed the distribution time to 6AM. This will give Sally plenty of time to process everyone's interactions (because let's be honest, 17,767,430 interactions is a LOT!) This will be added to the FAQ next time around, but I figured I'd give some early warning.
So they'll be distributed around 6am server time it looks like. Better be prepared for the wait. I'm sure it's worth it though no. I KNOW it's worth it
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Oh my gosh, "disperse." You're making it sound like Sally just flies overhead, flinging them across the globe as she goes. Not sure why that was posted in last month's Mass Click Weekend thread. Not gonna lie, doesn't seem to make much sense to me.
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
4:00PM for me, I think. Thats the time I always get on Pokefarm.
Stumpios's AvatarStumpios
Crap, one in The morning for me to get The stone...better wait for tomorrow. I will have The computer anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
wiccax's Avatarwiccax
11:30 to get my reward Good thing I don't have school yet lmao

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page