PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Field Directory 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 394041

percepliquis's Avatarpercepliquis
hiding my free fields temporarily! sorry!
I have some free fields!
Username: percepliquis Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs! Where are your free fields located?: near the bottom! What are your free fields named/labeled as?: 'free', 'free; lab-hatched', 'free; breeding pairs' - anything with the word 'free' in it! What types do you have in your free fields?: N/E/V/L Is there a limit?: nope! feel free to request as many as you want! Other: direct links would be very helpful! :D
[forum icon is a screenshot of a panel from the manga gangsta!]
I have some free fields!
Username: JustCallMeMochi Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: shop! Where are your free fields located?: bottom of fields! (last 6 at the moment) What are your free fields named/labeled as? free What types do you have in your free fields? mostly normals, with the occasional e/v! Is there a limit?: no limits! Other: shop now open :D there's no order form for my freebies, just do @Mochi and then link all your pokemon!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
I have some free fields!
Username:Zacharieribbit Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs, no shop yet Where are your free fields located?: Towards the bottom of my fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free! 1,2,3 etc What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V Is there a limit?: Nope! Other: I will make a shop eventually sooooo someday ill update this lol
My Name is Zach or Joey!! My Goal is to complete my whole pokedex all by myself =)) Currently working on: Bulbasaur Evolution Line Visit my... Art Shop Fields For art and Pokemon =))
RWPrince's AvatarRWPrince
I have some free fields!
Username: RWPrince Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields located?: Towards the bottom What are your free fields named/labeled as? Release/Free and Free (1,2,3, etc) What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V/L Is there a limit?: No limit! Other: Please send a direct link unless you have no preference for gender or nature. "Release/Free" fields will be released asap but you can still message for them while "Free" fields the Pokemon will stay there until they find a new home.
Daniel - he/him - 25
Type Race Score【0】

Icon: Pokémon Café ReMix Assets by me (F2U pixel art)
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Hey guys! Just a reminder that you are all amazing! I've added everyone into the list so far, and always upvote when I do! Recently I noticed a little issue in the user list where it's cutting off a lot of information, which is including the post so that all of you can edit your posts accordingly. For now i've added in a scroll bar down the very bottom to be able to see everything, but i'll be trying to figure out something better when I get the chance. IRL is pretty hectic atm, so my time on PFQ has been limited. I'm not the best at BBCODE either, but will try. Though if anyone, anyone at all is able to help with editting the code so that it will all show easily in the space provided once again. That would be amazing! Also at some point, when I can, I will be trying to sort through the list to remove any inactive people, so if anyone spots someone that hasn't been online for over a week. Please PM me and let me know :). UPDATE: So managed to figure out what the problem was. Since 99% of the time I just copy and paste what someone has posted just to save time, with having little time free. Using the method of field naming as 'free/WT/release' it seems to glitch out if it's long. So changing the '/' to a ', ' seemed to fix the issue mostly.
I have some free fields!
Username: TheMindElectric Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: PMs Where are your free fields located?: near the top of my fields What are your free fields named/labeled as? - Free What types do you have in your free fields? N/E/V/L Is there a limit?: no limit Other: i have 20 trade slots atm <3
the broom closet
Charlie they/them, audhd, 22 shopjournal || x 0
credit
code: PaintedFence avatar: f2u icon drawn by virize background: pixabay
PurifiedFlesh's AvatarPurifiedFlesh
I have some free fields!
Username:PurifiedFlesh Do you prefer PMs or do you have a shop?: Shop, please: The Last Trade Shop on the Left Where are your free fields located?: Top of my fields. What are your free fields named/labeled as? Free Pairs, Free E/V Pairs, Free E/V, Free Legendary, Free (nature) l Lab and so on. They are all labeled with "Free" in the name. What types do you have in your free fields? Normal, Exclusive, Variant, and Legendary. Is there a limit?: 10 per post, but no daily limit. Other: You rock Vampiress!
hihi! i would like to change my preferred contact method to this shop i just opened with some friends! here's the link! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/381959/The-Trinket-Trove-OPEN-Breeding-pairs-Hunts-and-More
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

hihi! i would like to change my preferred contact method to this shop i just opened with some friends! here's the link! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/381959/The-Trinket-Trove-OPEN-Breeding-pairs-Hunts-and-More
I'll add it in, but can you please edit your post to include this also. And for future updates, edit the post and then PM me about the changes :)
got it! thank you! i fixed my post :)

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page