PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Manda's Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789

sunleo's Avatarsunleo
Yeah I'm fine with that! And please send the half payment ´v`
Hobi is my sunshine Avatar by me
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: Elizadesu Pokemon: Lunaleon Do you want any background? Nope Payment: 1000zc Other?: Let me know if shes too much, I can pay more or pick another oc ^^
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
No don't worry, it's totally okay ^^ Please send the half payment~
lycanpyr's Avatarlycanpyr
heya! ur arts are incredible! :D i'd love to get an artwork with background and two characters on it, if u're still open! Manda, it's time to draw! Username: lycanpyr Pokemon: Espen and Rosanna What kind of background?: they can be in the mountains or a meadow with flowers - ur choice what will be easier for u to draw. i just prefer it to be night in the drawing (if that's not a problem!). Payment: 8,000gp would be fine? if these characters are too hard to draw, let me know! i can always pay more! Other?: they're in relationship, so u can draw them close to each other! Rosanna is small compared to Espen. thanks in advance :D
artwork © Nunka
avatar & character on it © lycanpyr, pokémon © nintendo
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
Hello! And thank you ;v; But yeah I still have 1 slot open, so accepted! Please send the half payment~ Since the slots are full now, I will lock this thread ´v`
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
The shop is open ~ ☆
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: Silver Raven Pokemon: Duality and Grisha together! Do you want any background? No Payment: 1000zc + 100gp Other?: Thanks!
Booplesnoott's AvatarBooplesnoott
Manda, just simple art please! Username: Booplesnoott Characters: Baki References So, I got a few reference images here but they're not really complete. I have this reference, but again, no color cause I'm lazy to color it. Basically, Baki is a classic black raven. He have blue eyes and have a white symbol on his forehead, the symbol/crest is clearly shown on the reference sheet that I'm working one ! Sorry that's a lot of info, hope this is alright ;v; Do you want any background? Not necessary ! Do you want simple shading? If you want and have the time, but like the last times I commissionned you, I'm not really picky about that, just go with what you feel like doing ^v^ Payment: I would pay with Credits, but I have enough GP for 1 of the two commission if you prefer that ! Other?: You're free to make any kind of pose, but if you feel more comfortable that I find poses idea and refs, don't hesitate to tell me ! ----- Manda, just simple art please! Username: Booplesnoott Characters: Orchid References TH picture Do you want any background? Like above Do you want simple shading? Like above Payment: Like above, credits or GP ! Other?: would it be possible for you to draw her with some farmer hat like that ? If you could had a hoe or crops around her that would be nice to ! I promised the previous owner to make her part of my Enlightened bunnies world and I would like her to be some kind or farmer :3 ----- Of course, don't hesitate to tell me if you're not comfortable drawing any of those, and also, I will gladly throw more for the payment for everything I'm asking ;v; Thansk for reading through all of that hahah
Bunnelby credits by Conyjams Sprite by Vio99
Sprite by Kïrözëy
Arts of my bunny boi, Victor !
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Manda, just simple art please! Username: Elizadesu Characters: Candy Witch Referencesboop Do you want any background? nop Do you want simple shading? sure! Payment:500zc Other?: I`m fine with anything ^^
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
Hello everyone! The shop will be closed untill I get stuff done, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I changed my username and I'll pretty much will be changing my shops name too, but I think I'll do that later when I'lll again open the shop! If you have uploaded my art to somewhere, like toyhouse, you can keep the credits as Manda, or if you just want to, you can change it to the new name~ ´v` edit; Still working~ some things changed in my life and I'm still getting used to everything~

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page