PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Manda's Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 6789

sunleo's Avatarsunleo
The shop is open again! ´v`
Hobi is my sunshine Avatar by me
lycanpyr's Avatarlycanpyr
heya, i'm back for more! 👀 Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: lycanpyr Pokemon: Dimitri & Haru! Do you want any background?: if u have an idea - sure, if not - it can be transparent! totally artistic freedom! Payment: i'll be paying with CR and GP (mixed payment)! Other?: thank u so much! :D + just wanted to ask if u're still doing paypal comms? :0 and if yes - could i order one as a second order?
artwork © Nunka
avatar & character on it © lycanpyr, pokémon © nintendo
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Manda, it's time to draw! Username: sheepoid Pokemon: here! What kind of background? maybe by the ocean at night (like this stock img? You can change it if you have a different idea :D Payment: credits Other?: the bright pink rings of their design glows! Feel free to ask if you need more details! I can also add payment/change the character if they're too complex ^^
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
satoru's Avatarsatoru
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: plushy Pokemon: shippo and plushy Do you want any background? yes please! something with cherry blossoms would be lovely :3 Payment: 2,500gp + 500zc + 100zc for extra character! Other?: posing can be however you like! if it helps, shippo keeps to himself and is a lil shy fella. plushy is extroverted and hyper active, but also a sweet gal :3
🌸 carrd · twitter 🌸
credit
♡ Background by cinamoncune ♡ Icon by sukka ♡ Button by Strendolstar ♡ F2U code by Gumshoe
Booplesnoott's AvatarBooplesnoott
Holo ! Hope it's okay if I order some more masterpieces from you ? ^v^ Manda, just simple art please! Username: Booplesnoott Characters: Orion References TH Do you want any background? No thank you ! You can add some elements like with the other bunny you draw for me, but a full on background is not what I'm looking for ^v^ Do you want simple shading? As always, only of you got the time and energy, I'm always 100% happy with the result no matter what ! Payment: Credits Other?: He is a jeweler, and LOVE shiny stuff, if you can add rings and jewelry things around him, what would be nice ! If you don't like drawing ores and metals, you could just make him look at the most boring and random rock ever with one of those scope like : that Manda, just simple art please! Username: Booplesnoott Characters: Laserbeam (For lack of any other name ;v;) References TH Do you want any background? No thank you ! You can add some elements like with the other bunny you draw for me, but a full on background is not what I'm looking for ^v^ Do you want simple shading? As always, only of you got the time and energy, I'm always 100% happy with the result no matter what ! Payment: Credits Other?: MAy I just ask if you could maybe add a basic fishing rod, a fish basket filled with any kind of algae leaves and some kind of fishing hat like this ? Again, I don't mind paying double for all the trouble I'm asking you. But even if you don't ask for more, I will always tip you well hehe Thanks again \o/
Bunnelby credits by Conyjams Sprite by Vio99
Sprite by Kïrözëy
Arts of my bunny boi, Victor !
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
All are accepted! Please send the half payments and I'll start to work on the art ´v` @ lycanpyr; I really prefer pfq currencies over paypal, but if paypal is the only possibility, please PM me about the commission~ You don't need to use the form, or if the form is easier, you can use it ^^ -- One slot is still open~
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: Silver Raven Pokemon: Decadence Do you want any background? nope Payment: 1k zc Other?:- Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: Silver Raven Pokemon: friedrick Do you want any background? nope Payment: +20zc Other?:-
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
Accepted! Please send the half payment ´v` I'll lock this thread now~ Edit; Still working
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
The shop is open again! ^^ I raised the prices for detailed and more complex art a bit ;v; but now you don't need to pay for extra characters, as long as they are in the same picture! edit; and I added the paypal payment for detailed and complex arts!
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: Silver Raven Pokemon: Aurora Do you want any background? - Payment:1500zc!! Other?: Nice to see you're back <3

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page