PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Manda's Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789

sunleo's Avatarsunleo
Manda's Art Shop
Hello and welcome to my art shop! I decided to open an art shop again, at least for now. Feel free to ask about anything, especially if I haven't written anything about it here. ☆☆☆☆☆

Rules

- All pokefarm rules apply - Please send 50% of the payment when I accept your request, I'll start working after that. - I will accept mixed payments! - You're free to use the art I made for you however you want to, like edit it or use it on another site or whatever, but please always credit me - I mostly draw pokemon, fakemon, pokesonas, mlp, but I will draw other OCs too, though I'm not that good at drawing humans - Please do not use any of the example art!

Wait list 0/5

☆ Work in progress ☆ ☆ - ☆ ☆ - ☆ ☆ - ☆ ☆ - ☆ ☆ - ☆
´v`
  • Baits
  • Color Palette
  • Simple art
  • Detailed art
  • More Complex art
I'm not selling baits anymore. I may start doing free to use baits at some point maybe
☆ I'll do simple color palette drawings. ☆ Prices 1 000 000 | 1000 | 200

Form

Pokemon [b]Manda, I love color palettes![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Which color palette do you want?[/b] (please link the palette you want me to use) [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b] ( please tell me if you want me to use any specific color, for example as the pokemon's body, from the palette you chose ) Non-pokemon [b]Manda, I love color palettes!/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Characters:[/b] [b]References[/b] [b]Which color palette do you want?[/b] (please link the palette you want me to use) [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b] (Please tell me if you want me to use any specific color, for example as the characters body, from the palette you chose )

Examples

Please do not use any of the example art!
☆ I'll do art with simple background, without background, simple shading or without shading ☆ Prices for simple art 2 500 000 | 2 500 | 500

Simple art Form

Pokemon [b]Manda, just simple pokemon art please![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Do you want any background?[/b] [b]Do you want simple shading?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b] Non-pokemon [b]Manda, just simple art please![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Characters:[/b] [b]References[/b] [b]Do you want any background?[/b] [b]Do you want simple shading?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b]

Simple art examples

☆ I'll do art with simple background or without background ☆ Prices for more detailed art 7 500 000 | 7 500 | 1500 | 15$ Paypal

Detailed Form

Pokemon [b]Manda, more detailed pokemon art please![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Do you want any background?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b] Non-pokemon [b]Manda, more detailed art please![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Characters:[/b] [b]References[/b] [b]Do you want any background?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b]

Complex art examples

☆ More complex art with detailed background. I'll do both pokemon and non pokemon art! ☆ Prices for more complex art 10 000 000 | 10 000 | 2000 | 20$ Paypal

More complex art Form

Pokemon [b]Manda, it's time to draw![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]What kind of background?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b] Non-pokemon [b]Manda, it's time to draw![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Characters:[/b] [b]References[/b] [b]What kind of background?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b]

More complex pokemon art example

Please do not use any of the example art! ^ This is not fully completed yet, but I wanted to use it as an example
credit | free to use
Hobi is my sunshine Avatar by me
Booplesnoott's AvatarBooplesnoott
Manda, just simple art please! Username: Booplesnoott Characters: Ruu References TH Do you want any background?Not necessary c: Do you want simple shading? Only if you got time and it's not too much work ♥ Payment: Credits Other?: Nothing to add c:Thank you !!
Bunnelby credits by Conyjams Sprite by Vio99
Sprite by Kïrözëy
Arts of my bunny boi, Victor !
soxterluna's Avatarsoxterluna
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: soxterluna Pokemon: Oid! Do you want any background? Yes, any color on Oid's pallete with white clouds on the background is fine, I can decide on a color if you'd like. Payment: Credits. Other?: Can she be curling around a baron bunny doll? It's size should be somewhat smaller than Oid for reference. + you're art is very cute :0
my footprints, your destination
icon = mizuki 1koma from pjsekai / img = pjsekai stamp
Astau's AvatarAstau
Manda, I love color palettes! Username: Astau Pokemon: Heliolisk Which color palette do you want? This one! Payment: gp Other?:
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassGround
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username:Elizadesu Pokemon: Aria, the form on her icon if thats ok! Do you want any background? Nop Payment: 2.5m cr Other?:Hope this is ok!
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Manda, it's time to draw! Username: Naeriie Characters: My sona and my partner's sona! References here and here What kind of background? something warm, otherwise I'll leave it up to you! Payment: Paypal! Other?: If they could be interacting in a cute/fun way that would be awesome
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
Hello everyone! All of these are accepted! Please everyone send the first half of the payment and I'll start working on them ´v` @ soxterluna; Thank you so much ;v; If you want any specific color, then you can decide it, and yes I'll add the doll ^^ All the slots are full now so I'm going to lock the thread, if you have any questions or anything, just send me a PM!
sunleo's Avatarsunleo
I have the simplier artworks done so I wanted to post them now, I'll try to get the other pics done soon! I'm going to keep the slots closed and this thread locked untill I finish the rest. -- @ both; please PM me if there is anything that needs to be fixed ´v` @ Booplesnoott

@ Astau

sunleo's Avatarsunleo
Well these are taking way longer than they should have ´v` I'm sorry about that. I still need couple more days to get the last pic ready but I wanted to post these because these has been ready for couple of days already~ -- @ both; I hope you like these ´v` Please PM me if anything needs to be fixed or anything @ soxterluna I hope the doll is big ebough ;v;

@ Elizadesu

sunleo's Avatarsunleo
Well yeah, I finally got the last pic done! I'll keep the thread locked untill I know if I need to change or fix anything, but the shop will open again soon! -- @ Naeriie; I hope you like it ´v` Please PM me if you want me to change or fix anything!

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page