PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Manda's Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678910

Elizadesu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngElizadesu
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: Elizadesu Pokemon: Cherry Do you want any background? Nop Payment: zc Other?: hope this is ok ^^
FunSizeMini's AvatarFunSizeMini
grandmaster.pngd.png
Manda, just simple art please! Username: FunSizeMini Characters: Tommy References TH Do you want any background? no Do you want simple shading? yes Payment: 1mil cr Other?: Thank you! If you can’t draw him I can pick another OC
My art shop✨ Pic above by rainy-frog Icon by yasaikakiage
Booplesnoott's AvatarBooplesnoott
master.pngd.png
Hiii ! Could I take a slot and edit this comment as soon as I'm back from work please ? I'm having a hard time on my phone with links aaaa Thanks for your time ;v; EDIT : Manda, just simple art please! Username: Booplesnoott Characters: Teal References TH Do you want any background? No thanks ^v^ Do you want simple shading? If you have time for it ! Payment: Credits Other?: Nothing to add :3 Thank you ! ♥
Bunnelby credits by Conyjams Sprite by Vio99
Sprite by Kïrözëy
Arts of my bunny boi, Victor !
sunleo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsunleo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
All are accepted! ^^ Please send the half payment and I'll start to working on them soon! @ Booplesnoott; Yeah that is fine! Just send the payment when you have edited the form ´v`♥ There is still 1 slot open! edit; I will accept the trades later today(it's saturday for me already) when I'm able to write the notes down, but I'm going to bed now so I can't write them yet!
Hobi is my sunshine Avatar by me
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
grandmaster.pngss.png
Manda, just simple pokemon art please! Username: Delta1413 Pokemon: Liam & Nutty Do you want any background? no Do you want simple shading? yes that would be great ^^ Payment: 200zc + credits for the extra character Other?: it would be awesome if you could draw them interacting somehow, but if not that's fine too! Liam always wears his headband, Nutty often carries random things but doesn't have to be.
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
@ Delta1413; Accepted! Yeah I can do that ^^ Please send the half payment~ The slots are full now so I will be locking this thread!
The shop is open! ´v`
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: Silver Raven Pokemon: Simon Do you want any background? No thanks! Payment: zc Other?: Thank you so much!
fluffydeoxys's Avatarfluffydeoxys
wikieditor.pngultra.pngd+.png
(More detailed/complex art) Manda, it's time to draw! Username: fluffydeoxys Characters: Miette References: All here, can be done with or without their little arm sleeves, and if you want to do any of their outfit I'd prefer outfit 1, 4 or 5! What kind of background? Perhaps exploring a forest or sitting on a log? That or in a field of flowers; basically any kind of Studio Ghibli-like nature landscape :D Payment: ZC, I can also do USD if you'd prefer but ZC works too :D Other?: Their sprout tail is optional and can be depicted as various kinds of flowers! Their pupils can be drawn either this size or this size, whatever works best for your style!
Avatar @ Sliggoo. Contact me on Toyhou.se as I am rarely active here.
Both are accepted! ^^ Please send the first half-pay,emt amd I'll start to work on them @ fluffydeoxys; I prefer zc ´v`

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page