PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Field Type changer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

edited to look nicer! name is a WIP
I suggest that we be able to change the feild type instead of having to go though the credit losing process of selling and buying a new field my price Ratio
Date last updated: 5/13/2021
Currently I'm at feild 84 and have to spend 62,800 credits to buy a new feild When selling i only get 30,250 [for selling feild 83 price will go up when i buy a new feild] im losing 32,550 in the process
So I propose that for a small fee you should be able to change the feild type instead of selling and buying and losing so much credits! It would be a simple little button in the 3 line menu to change the look with a small fee!
Pros- easier to make feilds better and clean -not to loss so much money - happy pokemon!
Cons- some people don't care maybe? - i don't really know! Maybe someone can suggest more? Cons That have been brought up and solved

"It could be exploitable if people keep changing the type of their field instead of buying new one"
with a counter by our dear Amanome

QUOTE originally posted by Amanome

"It could be exploitable if people keep changing the type of their field instead of buying new one" Changing the field type doesn't necessarily cause a decrease in field purchases. People are always going to need field space (at least until they hit the cap and my heart goes out to those people), so field purchases will most likely remain the same. Let's say you have...80 pokemon in your collection center, so two full fields and intend to keep them. These pokemon also need a typed field to evolve. If you only have one field, yes, you can change its typing; however, you would still need to buy that second field in order to keep the remainder.
Slightly edited
Yes this thread idea has been brought up before. But id like to try again seeing as the first one was marked as a "Mistake" and taken no further While the second one was shot down becuase of how rude the fellow users inside were being to eavh other
I hope i explained my self right!
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I like this idea. For me it wouldn't just be about the cost, but it would be nice to not have to move pokemon, and not have to re-set field stuff like name, position in list, and locked status.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
as someone with 194 fields, where buying a new field costs 2,277,700CR and selling a field only gets you 1,105,350CR in return (so an effective cost of 1,172,350CR for replacing a field), please please oh god please I haven't even considered selling a field for years now, the cost is wayyyyyyyyyyy too high to justify it. If I could switch my field types for a smaller fee (and not be punished for having a lot of fields while doing so...) that'd be super awesome.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Sable's AvatarSable
I quite like this idea. I find myself overrun with leftover pokemon from my hunts and sometimes I need to evolve them. A lot of them (such as pichu) evolve through happiness, so it would be nice to be able to pay to change some of my extra fields to a different type instead of spending a ton of money to get new fields. Once my hunt is done, I would have no use for them, and selling them would be too much of a loss, as Gumshoe said. All the support, I would absolutely love this to be an addition.
🌟 Sable's Swap 'n' Shop 🌟 ⭐ Shiny Live Dex ⭐ ✨ Special Dexing Directory ✨ My Melans | | | | | | | Avatar made by me. .
Support! This would be super useful.
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
I support this, would be very useful. (especially for someone like me since I don't have a lot of credits)
Meteorite Shard A

Meteorite Shard A

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

One of the fragments of a Meteorite. It's faintly warm to the touch.

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +188,998
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Support! But it was indeed rejected before, here the link if you want to read it.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
aww.. darn.. im gonna keep this up and see seeing as the last one didnt have a admin/mod who really discussed it just shot down as due to a attuite from what i noticed and the orgnial was shot down from being labled as a mistake!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Agree, tho you could still add the negative point mentionned in the link: "It could be exploitable if people keep changing the type of their field instead of buying new one" I think it's still a fair point. Even tho if at the end it should help newer player to spend less credits until they really need to buy fields for more spaces.
added! maybe it should have a cool down time? or maybe chnaged once per feild?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page