PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2021

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Is there a stat for how many sweetheart or meowstic exchanges were done today? That would be so cool to see ;w;
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Rolling Star's AvatarRolling Star

QUOTE originally posted by Rolling Star

i dont have any friends, so i suppose i wont be getting any hearts or cookies, but im glad i can gift someone a chocolate meowstic to get one of my own i suppose
an hour later, and now i have 285 sweet hearts, thank you all that gave me some, i was not expecting any at all, a very welcome surprise <3
nootsushi's Avatarnootsushi

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Is there a stat for how many sweetheart or meowstic exchanges were done today? That would be so cool to see ;w;
yeah, agreed
DSSOfficial's AvatarDSSOfficial
oo the event looks really cool! I'm excited to participate this year! Gonna have to do some sending in the morning :) Hope everyone has a good Valentines!
↓↓↓ Sprite From ↓↓↓ Here~ I had it commisioned
I have a shop here: Dragon's Trade Shop And a journal here: Hatchling Journal Thanks to Skelly Jelly for help with the formatting for the sprite source! :)
Vully's AvatarVully
this event is awsome just wish some of my freinds were on here to buy me sweethearts and stuff just going to have to buy random people mewowstics to get some for me
Mso's AvatarMso

QUOTE originally posted by Vully

this event is awsome just wish some of my freinds were on here to buy me sweethearts and stuff just going to have to buy random people mewowstics to get some for me
Haha I've also been doing that all day
credit Team Corkscrew Crash - January 2021
falsanthin's Avatarfalsanthin
I don't really know anyone here since i'm more of a lurker so its a shame theres not a random recipient option but i've been randomly sending things to people online instead. Unfortunately don't have the GP to send out any meowtastics but enjoy all the chocolates!
Yokeee's AvatarYokeee

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

CHOCOLATE MEOWSTIC I NEED 70
been too long for me not to say i did it
Zebstrika's AvatarZebstrika

QUOTE originally posted by Yokeee

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

CHOCOLATE MEOWSTIC I NEED 70
been too long for me not to say i did it
Oh goodness, that's some serious dedication right there! XD I hope you have no regrets! Thank you to those who have yeeted chocolate and cookies at me. They're all appreciated! :)
Mso's AvatarMso
I'm gonna try to get atleast a field full of then >_> around 20 left

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page