PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2021

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 789

QUOTE originally posted by Mso

I hope the custom sprites aren't too expensive, I really want them and only have 437 ZC 😭
Cries in broke I feel ya I think the last sprites were always 500zc so i think that's what these will be
Zylveon avatar made by Amberstar for my use It is not free to use.
Mso's AvatarMso

QUOTE originally posted by Zlyveon

I hope the custom sprites aren't too expensive, I really want them and only have 437 ZC 😭
Cries in broke I feel ya I think the last sprites were always 500zc so i think that's what these will be
Aw man
credit Team Corkscrew Crash - January 2021
Marie-Chan's AvatarMarie-Chan
I missed the past Valentine events but Im glad to be here for this one >3 So many people to send those sweethearts to!

QUOTE originally posted by Zlyveon

Aw man
You're only a few zc off. I'm sure you can find a few zc by reset.
Mso's AvatarMso
Uhhh how?
Paula's AvatarPaula

Uhhh how?
Ask in trades if you have enough Cr or GP to trade! It's 5k = 5gp = 1zc usually
This is my shop - I am selling everything due to hiatus.
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
C H O C O L A T E
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Soo cute I hope I get one ♡ I love chocolate and kitties
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
omg id love one of those cute little kitties
ProfilePic: made by me for me alone. Aka Credit saberia12 08/29/2021 Collecting for a future hunt
× 5 / 500
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I am so excited for this event and i will definitely be grabbing a CS for my valentine ;) But Niet, I was wondering if there could be a way to make returning sweet heart gifts easier? I always get overwhelmed with them but sending them back can be hard if you get a bunch from different people cause you gotta go look at your system pms remember their usernames all that. Would it be possible to add a way to send a sweetheart gift back directly to someone from the system PMs? It would definitely help send sweethearts easier and help with dealing with an overwhelming ampunt of gifts that need to be returned ;w; Maybe a link sort of like they 'trade with this user again' where it takes you to the sweetheart page and the users name is already filled in?
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page