PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2021

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Our classic Valentine's Event is returning! Here's what you need to know... Starting at Reset going into the 14th, the event page will open! It will also appear on the Timers Bar. The event is open until Reset going into the 20th. On this event page, you may buy Sweet Hearts and Cookies, but there's a catch: you cannot buy them for yourself. You must buy them for someone else by providing their name. In addition, you can buy any of our previous Valentine's Day Custom Sprites for yourself:
New and unique to this year's event: you can also buy a pair of new Custom Sprites:
These sprites follow the same rules as normal gifts: you must specify another user as a recipient. You will receive one of the pair at random for yourself, and they will receive the other. This gift can be sent anonymously if you choose. Time to stock up on chocolates! ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
CHOCOLATE MEOWSTIC I NEED 70
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Kawcio.PL's AvatarKawcio.PL
chocolate pokemon? pog
i don't know how to make images appear in my signature (my avatar is made by me)
Dragonessa's AvatarDragonessa
awesome! thanks Niet!
Lakaishia's AvatarLakaishia
I normally hate vday, but you guys are always so great with the sprites!! Question, are buying our own sprites random natures or can we pick?
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!
xxXingqiuxx's AvatarxxXingqiuxx
Cool! I've never participated in PFQ's v-day before, so I'm excited.
Avatar by me. Character Xingqiu from Hoyoverse. I might not be online often, sorry :c (Formerly known as Arctic-kun) Collecting . CHECK OUT MY ART SHOP c:
TequitoClown's AvatarTequitoClown
The meowstics are so cute! I love how you split the pair with another player. I'm definitely going to nab some of the sprites and stock up on so many sweet hearts
PFP by caitsith511
I've been having to bum sweethearts off of some friends who haven't been playing much, so I'm excited for this to start. I have almost 40 million credits for sweethearts and I have been impatiently waiting for them.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Yay sweetheart event! Very excited to restock on my sweets :3 I had a question though! With the addition to the Cele's Centre shop allowing users to pick the natures of the Custom Sprites they purchase, is that potentially something we could see with the Custom Sprites from this Valentine's Shop? :o
Mso's AvatarMso
I hope the custom sprites aren't too expensive, I really want them and only have 437 ZC 😭
credit Team Corkscrew Crash - January 2021

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page