PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Sweepstakes!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 7891011

i put in my real name (Melody Zhang) ;w;
Hi! I'm møön, but you can call me by my real name, melody! I love drawing, rollerblading, eevee, and spending time with friends! My gender is F (Female). Click My Wonderful Friend, The Ibbiez Abbiez: c: Pfp drawn by me on Sketches Pro. Hunting Melan Alolan Vulpix! Have a great day! ♡
ShadøwWolfy's AvatarShadøwWolfy
I wish I had any other social media I need those charms
  • About Me
  • Special 'Mons
  • Links
  • Huggle
Hello! My name is ShadowWolfy, but you can call me Wolfy! I've been here a fairly long time and think I'm ok with using the site, so if you want you can ask me questions about stuff I guess. I also will draw stuff for you if you give me your money If you want to be friends just send me a message!
2549 ZC until Hypermode!
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +5,667,505
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 100 — +4,233,556
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Lycanroc Icon by @Caskatified Lycanroc Run by @AsymDoll13
When do we find out who won?
Zylveon avatar made by Amberstar for my use It is not free to use.
EquinoxNinja's AvatarEquinoxNinja
They said they would notify you if you win
On your mark... get set... WE'RE RIDING ON THE INTERNET Cyberspace set free Hello virtual reality Interactive appetite searching for a website its the window to the world that to get online Take a spin now you're in with the retro set YOU'RE GOING SURFING ON THE INTERNET!!!!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Transparency is nice though, so: This is actually being run by our Social Media guy, and he's busy today but will get the drawing done as soon as possible. I'll update on any changes.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Update: winners have been drawn. We've managed to identify the PFQ accounts of most of them, and we'll just be emailing the ones we couldn't find automatically to get their PFQ names. Once we've gotten replies, we'll proceed with distribution. We'll give it a few days or so for them to respond, and if we get no response we may need to re-draw a few winners. All in all, I would anticipate it to be about a week until we actually give everything out, so please look forward to it! Just to be clear, if you won and we identified your PFQ account, then we won't be contacting you just yet. We're just contacting the ones we couldn't identify.
Cele's AvatarCele
Communication is pretty swell, so here we go! Winners who did not reply in order to identify themselves have been redrawn. There's nobody left to identify (I hope), so I'll proceed with passing out the prizes. I'll be sending them as regular trades, so please keep a lookout at your Trade Centre for something coming from me. My trade will be labelled as being a prize for the sweepstakes, so it's clear enough to you that it's not a random trade out of the blue! That said, I do have an appointment here in a bit, so please be patient with me as I also have to get ready for that. I'll also *perhaps* run into the limit of my Trade Centre expansions, so we'll see. I might have to toss out the last few after a couple folks accept theirs. I'm hoping to have most/all of them passed out by tonight (EST), though! Congrats to everyone who won. :) If I run into any issues, please watch this post in particular for edits! I'll fill y'all in here. ^v^)/ Edit: All done :)
sig code and sig bg image made by me
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Thanks for hosting this! That’s really cool of you guys to do :3
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Cele's AvatarCele
It was fun to be a part of and I'd really like to do this again in the future, not gonna lie! I just need to hunt up a different melan Pokemon or something~ Anyway, good news. I've sent out a ton of trades and there's like only three people whose Sentrets I've yet to send out, but that's entirely because I've run into the wall that is my Trade Centre limit and I'm kinda just chilling for a bit while I wait for some trades to get accepted~ Edit: All trades have been sent out!
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Thank you! UwU

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page