PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Sweepstakes!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Mso's AvatarMso
Am I supposed to enter my full real name?
credit Team Corkscrew Crash - January 2021
Lucky's AvatarLucky
edit: nvm
It/its or he/him. Icon is official art from Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Trade shop DO NOT PM me about trades or send unprompted trades! Post in my shop first!
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

This doesn't matter too much, but I'm curious -- are the Sentret specials donated from someone, or will they be... site-generated? It's a bit of an odd choice to me to use specials as a gift for something like this, honestly! Not something I would have done. Items seem like a better choice to me, less chance to devalue the special market already (if the speicals are site-generated that is). Either way, I'm glad to see you branching out into new stuff! I hope we get new members from this promotion! I'd love to see the community get bigger <3 ^^
The specials aren't site-generated. They're all from my hunt. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
nOoOo i'm not on social media! AWG BUT SENTRET IS BABY. So I can't enter? Thanks anyways for setting this up Niet :) And thanks for providing the noodles Cele!
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
You don't need social media to enter. You get a free entry, all you gotta give is your username and email. All the other stuff is for extra entries. So everyone can get at least 1 entry.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Mso's AvatarMso
I think I didn't mention my birth date when creating my account, so it doesn't let me join the discord trough here. Is it OK if I join or not?
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Oh thanks! justgonna put my username and email for my pfq account in then. whee!
Done. Just an fyi tho for whatever moderator reads this, for favorite pokemon i put gardevoir or froslass, tie tbu I meant tbh but misclicked and realized it as i moved on. Idk if that'll have any impact
Profile picture was a commission done by my sister for me My first albino babey
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I entered using my PFQ username if it's okay?
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
I really, really, really wish PFQ had a presence on my social media of choice: Reddit/Imgur. Nothing else is anywhere near as good, or really worthwhile for me. I generally try to avoid the others. Been avoiding FB like the plague, although I may include Instagram on sweepstakes entry. Have not decided yet.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page