PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

Tivae's AvatarTivae
collector.png
Thank you!
Avatar credits: art by me, character belongs to Pokemon(c)
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png
Hi there Tivae!
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
Tivae's AvatarTivae
collector.png
Hey Tsunami! Thanks for the welcome :)
PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe
elite.pnge+.png
Welcome to the clan, Tivae!
  • Our Art Shop!
  • Her Art Shops!
  • Credits
Thanks to Champion Spectra for making my pfp! (As well as our art shop button!) :)
corbenary's Avatarcorbenary
champion.png
hellooooo!! o/ What do you like to go by? most used to Corben, but scales/DS/232/anything else is a-okay! and. also wholly more convenient until i get my username changed lol Preferred pronouns: any pronouns! Role (you can choose more than one): artist! Are you hoarding any Dragon types? nah, but in the future, maybe Small description of yourself: A Foole. who also has no clue what to put in these self-descriptions, ever <3 i wasn't active on the site for a good while, but woke up one day with the dire urge to play again, and now i'm here!! i love mindlessly clicking, am obsessed with the arts, and i'm.. just a wee bit bad at the whole 'socializing' thing, but i'll try my best!! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
(distant yeehaws)
Tivae's AvatarTivae
collector.png
@dragonscales232 Welcome! I'd love to see your art, when you get the chance :p
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png
I know that Spectra hasn't fully excepted you as a member, but welcome DS!
Abyssal's AvatarAbyssal
elite.pnge.png
I know it isn't my job, but hi :> Today I finally got enough credits to fuse kyreum!

QUOTE originally posted by dragonscales232

hellooooo!! o/ What do you like to go by? most used to Corben, but scales/DS/232/anything else is a-okay! and. also wholly more convenient until i get my username changed lol Preferred pronouns: any pronouns! Role (you can choose more than one): artist! Are you hoarding any Dragon types? nah, but in the future, maybe Small description of yourself: A Foole. who also has no clue what to put in these self-descriptions, ever <3 i wasn't active on the site for a good while, but woke up one day with the dire urge to play again, and now i'm here!! i love mindlessly clicking, am obsessed with the arts, and i'm.. just a wee bit bad at the whole 'socializing' thing, but i'll try my best!! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Welcome! We'll add you to the registry after we fully wake up!
  • Info
  • Hunting
  • Type Race
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champiom Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! We try to remember to sign posts with the initials of the one who posted, but we tend to forget. The most common signatures you'd see would be CS, CM, and SK, though! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. We like to collect Serious, Lonely, and Quiet natures!
NO CURRENT HUNT Buying Death Wings at market price for future Yveltal hunt!
summon_yve.png × 3 / 600
CURRENT TEAM fighting.png NEXT TEAM bug.png SCORE 0 For our full line-up and participation status, check our about me!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
senior.pnge+.png
I don’t care if it’s not my job,welcome! I hope you enjoy being part of the Roost!;)

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page