PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Welcome to the Dragon's Roost!
|Main| |Members| |Stories| |Art|
Here at the Dragon's Roost, Dragon type lovers alike can come and discuss all things Dragon type Pokemon! There will be monthly discussions, which you guys can help come up with ideas for! As we grow as a clan, there may be even more events, that happen either every week or every month! Of course, there are a few rules!

Rules!

1. All PFQ rules apply! 2. Please use the form provided for becoming a member! 3. You don't absolutely have to choose a clan role when you join! You can think about it later, or give ideas for new roles! You can also choose more than one role if you'd like! 4. If you are requesting a dex from a dexer, please return the Pokemon in a timely manner! Preferably in no more 5 minutes! 5. I will allow talk and art of dragons outside of Pokemon. Just don't let it stray to far away from discussion of Dragon type Pokemon! (For example, you can start a small conversation about a dragon from a show that isn't Pokemon, just please don't let it get too out of hand!) 6. Please subscribe to the thread! 7. Have fun, and enjoy your time at the Roost!
Here is the form for joining the clan!

Form!

[B]What do you like to go by?[/b] [B]Preferred pronouns:[/b] [B]Role (you can choose more than one):[/b] [B]Are you hoarding any Dragon types?[/b] [B]Small description of yourself (optional):[/b]

Example of filled out form

Note: This is just an example using a random name! This is not a real user! What do you like to go by? Bob Preferred pronouns: He/him Role (you can choose more than one): Breeder, Artist, Hoarder Are you hoarding any Dragon types? Dragonite Small description of yourself (optional): Kind, funny, crazy

Clan Roles!

Here are the clan roles! Remember, when becoming a member, you don't have to immediately choose one! You can also choose more than one! Greeter: Greets newcomers and welcomes them into the clan. Breeder: Provides breeding pairs to those that need them. Can either permanently give them out, or just lend them to a user until they are done with there hunt. Can also provide single Pokemon to help make pairs. Hunter: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta hunts Pokemon. It is completely up to a hunter if they want to give any specials or normals out to any of the clan members. If you are becoming a hunter, it would be nice to let me know what you are hunting, either here, or through PMs! It would be nice if people knew what you were hunting, in case they need a normal of that Pokemon! Dexer: Provides a Normal/Shiny/Albino/Melan dex for anyone who may request it. Please remember to return Pokemon to a dexer in a timely manner! Artist: Someone who makes art for the clan. Can be of a Dragon type Pokemon, or of a dragon outside of Pokemon. Writer: Someone who writes stories for the clan. Hoarder: Someone who hoards one or more Pokemon! Please try to keep me updated on this, as this will be with your name, unless you don't want donations! More roles to be added if any are suggested!
Discussion: What is your favorite dragon type Pokemon design? And which is your least favorite? And with that, enjoy your stay at the Dragon's Roost!
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
Clan Members |Main| |Members| |Stories| |Art|

About us, your clan leader!

Full description pending... Info thing that matches everybody else's in the boxes below for the time being: Spectra|She/her|Owner, Breeder, Hoarder, Artist, Greeter, and Hunter|Hoards Giratina and Rayquaza, accepts donations|Currently not hunting any Dragon types

A-D

A

Abyss|She/her|Dexer|Currently not hoarding anything Apple|She/her|Artist|Currently not hoarding anything Ari|They/them|Hoarder and Artist|Plans to hoard Dreepy, accepting donations

B

Blaze|She/her|Greeter, Breeder, Artist, Writer|Currently not hoarding anything, but might soon|Has single mons to help make pairs Babs/Roar|She/her|Writer|Currently not hoarding anything

C

Cyan|She/her|Artist|Currently not hoarding anything Corben|Any pronouns|Artist|Currently not hoarding anything

D

Dritten|She/her|Greeter, Hunter, Artist, Writer, and Hoarder|Hoarding any of the Noibat line, Garchomp line, and Goodra line, accepts donations|Does casual hunts Dragon|He/him|Writer and artist (can draw Wings of Fire OCs)|Currently not hoarding anything Dovahkiin/Dov|She/them|Breeder|Beginning a Dratini hoard Drake|He/him|Hoarder|Hoarding Dragonite, Dracovish, Dracobolt, and Tyrantum Dark or Witch|She/her|Breeder and Hunter|No hoard|Has extra Gible up for adoption from hunt

E-H

E

Eli/Yanah|She/her|Artist|Currently not hoarding anything, but may hoard Reshiram and Zekrom in the future

F

Finn/Blurr|He/they/it + a lot of neos|Hunter|Hoarding and hunting Deino

G

H

I-L

I

J

Jess|She/her|Hunter|Currently just buying shiny and albino dragons! Jamie/Hal|He/they/it/bro|Hoarder, Hunter, and Artist|Hoards Dragon deltas

K

Kumokiri|She/her|Hoarder and Artist|Hoards Noivern and it's evos/varients (accepts donations!)

L

Lucifer|He/him or bee/burr|Hoarder and Dexer|Currently hoarding Noibats, and will hoard other Dragons eventually Lily (+Cream)|She/her|Artist, Hoarder|Currently hoarding Dratini

M-P

M

Mikey|He/him/they/them|Casual Artist|Has finished Hoards of Dreepy and Jangmo-o, and may start a hoard of sweet pref Latias and Latios (accepts donations of sweet pref Latis ONLY until they get a full field!) Moon|She/her|Artist, Hoarder, Writer|Currently hoarding one or two unspecified Dragons Mia|Any pronouns|Hoarder|Currently hoarding Noibat

N

O

P

Powgal|She/her|Artist, Competitive Battler|Currently not hoarding anything

Q-T

Q

R

Roach|She/they|No roles at the moment|Currently not hoarding anything Rose|She/her|Breeder|Currently not hoarding anything

S

Shadow/SV|She/her|Hoarder and Dexer|Hoarding Mirrasma, Ryumen, and Gragon Star|She/her|Writer|Currently not hoarding anything Smash|They/them or she/her|Hunter, Writer, and Breeder|Hoards Dratini and Noibat

T

Tsunami|She/her|Greeter, Hunter, and Hoarder|Collects Dratini Tivae|She/he/they|Hunter and Breeder|Collects all dragons Tozik|It/they/he (equal preference between it and they)|Hoarder|Hoards Giratina, Eternatus, and Kyurem

U-W

U

V

W

X-Z

X

Xen/Quael|They/it/neos|Artist, maybe hoarder|Plans to hoard the Bagon line

Y

Z

Zetablitz|She/her|Hoarder|Hoards Dratini and possibly Appletun in the future
Clan Stories |Main| |Members| |Stories| |Art|

March Writing Prompt

Write whatever you want because we couldn't think of anything for the first ever prompt XD
These stories were written by the writers in the clan! Writing stories isn't limited to just writers, anyone can write a story! It's just that writers will usually be the ones who write stories often! If you write a story that is only 1-3 paragraphs in length, it can either be posted on the thread in whole, or PMed to me, and I will add it here. If the story is longer, then please post it in the Pokemon Fanfiction forum, and PM the link to me so I can put it here! Stories None yet
Clan Art
|Main| |Members| |Stories| |Art|

March Drawing Prompt

Draw your favorite dragon type!
Here is art that was made by the Artists! Everyone can make art if they'd like, but just like the stories, Artists would make art a bit more often! When you make art, you can post it here on the thread, and provide a code. Or, if you don't want a whole bunch of users using it, then PM the code to me! Art ^Art by Kumokiri!^ ^Art by Tivae!^
^Art by Mikey!^
PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe
What do you like to go by? Meow, Dritten, PokéStripe. Preferred pronouns: She/her Role (you can choose more than one): Greeter, Hunter (casual hunts), Artist, Writer, and Hoarder. Are you hoarding any Dragon types? Yes, actually. I am taking any unwanted’s of the Noibat line, Garchomp line, and the Goodra line. Small description of yourself (optional): Uhm, friendly, I like to help, and I try not to draw attention to myself, but I end up doing so anyway. A real quick question, btw: So, if we create a story, but it’s a long story, and it isn’t about Pokémon, but it’s about dragons, would it be okay to give the link for the story in the “Other Fanfics”/“Original Fiction” sections? (What I mean is that the story is in one of those sections, but I would post the link to it here.) Speaking of which, here’s another question. Are stories with dragons in the background as well as the main character being only part dragon okay to post links to? This is another example for stories that aren’t about Pokémon either. (These two questions are hinting to two of my dragon stories that are in the makings of.)
  • Our Art Shop!
  • Her Art Shops!
  • Credits
Thanks to Champion Spectra for making my pfp! (As well as our art shop button!) :)
Welcome! I'll get you added! As for your questions, I would say that a story about dragons that isn't Pokemon-based is OK, since I am also allowing art of non-Pokemon dragons as well. If the main character of the story is part dragon, I guess that would be acceptable as well, since it still technically has dragons in it (and I am sure there would also be actual dragons in the story too). As for dragons in the background, I would say that would be allowed under certain circumstances. Such as, the world the story takes place in is a world with dragons, and the main character(s) interact with dragons throughout the story, that would be allowed, as dragons are actively being a part of the story. But if they were to ONLY be in the background and the main character(s) NEVER interact with them, then I would say that, unless they were constantly being talked about throughout the story
like maybe legends and rumors, or it is some sort of war-like setting where humans are at war with dragons, and the main character(s) is a human, so they have little interaction with actual dragons, I would say they would probably still talk about tactics against the dragons and all that other stuff, and that would be allowed (of course, so long as it follows PFQ rules)
, then that probably wouldn't be allowed, but depending on circumstances in the story, then it may be put in. I may actually make a sort of "honorary mentions" for those types of stories that mention dragons, but they don't play a huge role. I hope this answers your questions!
PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

Welcome! I'll get you added! As for your questions, I would say that a story about dragons that isn't Pokemon-based is OK, since I am also allowing art of non-Pokemon dragons as well. (snipped) I hope this answers your questions!
It does, thank you!
I have added in a new discussion!
I'm just going to give this a quick little bump, as it's been two months. Just letting everyone know, you can join! I'll be making a button soon, so look out for that.
Cyantifically's AvatarCyantifically
What do you like to go by? Cyan Preferred pronouns: She/Her Role (you can choose more than one): Artist! Are you hoarding any Dragon types? No.... Small description of yourself (optional): Bubbly, happy, c y a n

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page