PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 151617

QUOTE originally posted by 00Mikey00

What do you like to go by? Mike or Mikey, both work for me^^ Preferred pronouns: he/him or they/them please Role (you can choose more than one): uh might take a casual approach at artist?? though i usually don't post much art. i'm more of a paper doodler. Are you hoarding any Dragon types? i do! I have a small finished hoard of Dreepy! They're so sweet, i just couldn't help getting a whole field of them lol. Been thinking about starting a sweet berry pref Latias & Latios hoard too! ..though i'd have to hunt down some sweet Latis for that so if you have any sweet Latis i'll gladly buy some until i get a full field of them! Small description of yourself (optional): me? i'm not very active and a bit of a cryptid on here sometimes with me randomly disappearing for months..but i always come back bc Pokemon is a big comfort and uh yeah hello all i guess lol Edit: oh yeah i have another finished dragon hoard too! that's mainly jangmo-o with some others sprinkled in between going on for 6 fields. Figured out the hard way that i prefer small hoards with only 1 field lol
Welcome to the Dragon's Roost! We hope you like it here! We'll add you to the registry!
  • Info
  • Hunting
  • Type Race
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champiom Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! We try to remember to sign posts with the initials of the one who posted, but we tend to forget. The most common signatures you'd see would be CS, CM, and SK, though! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. We like to collect Serious, Lonely, and Quiet natures!
NO CURRENT HUNT Buying Death Wings at market price for future Yveltal hunt!
summon_yve.png × 3 / 600
CURRENT TEAM fighting.png NEXT TEAM bug.png SCORE 0 For our full line-up and participation status, check our about me!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
senior.pnge+.png
Just a reminder, that I am here for your Noivern dumping needs! I don’t have nearly enough to be satisfied, and I will take any you do not want! In other words,I am accepting donations!
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png
@Champion Spectra could you add hunter and hoarder to my roles? Thanks!
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched

QUOTE originally posted by Tsunami78

@Champion Spectra could you add hunter and hoarder to my roles? Thanks!
Sure thing! Adding them now!
ultra.pnge.png
Ty!
PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe
elite.pnge+.png
ACK been offline for a bit, uhm… missed a bit of action I guess? Anyway, welcome to the clan Abyss, Kumokiri, and Mike! (Sorry I’m late lol)
  • Our Art Shop!
  • Her Art Shops!
  • Credits
Thanks to Champion Spectra for making my pfp! (As well as our art shop button!) :)
ultra.pnge.png
uh... welcome back!
Tivae's AvatarTivae
collector.png
@Champion Spectra Hey! What do you like to go by? Tivae Preferred pronouns: She/he/they Role (you can choose more than one): Artist, Breeder Are you hoarding any Dragon types? All dragons are welcome at my door :) Small description of yourself (optional): I'm 16, and I've been into Pokemon since a very young age. I'm new here, so I may get confused. Sorry about that :,). My favorite dragons are Garchomp, Tyrantrum, and (honorary) Aerodactyl.
Avatar credits: art by me, character belongs to Pokemon(c)

QUOTE originally posted by Tivae

@Champion Spectra Hey! What do you like to go by? Tivae Preferred pronouns: She/he/they Role (you can choose more than one): Artist, Breeder Are you hoarding any Dragon types? All dragons are welcome at my door :) Small description of yourself (optional): I'm 16, and I've been into Pokemon since a very young age. I'm new here, so I may get confused. Sorry about that :,). My favorite dragons are Garchomp, Tyrantrum, and (honorary) Aerodactyl.
Welcome to the Roost! And don't worry about getting confused, feel free to PM us for any help you may need on the site, and there may be some good guides in the forums somewhere! We'll add you to the registry once we get home, which will be in about an hour or so!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
senior.pnge+.png
Even though it’s not my job....WELCOME!!:)

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page