PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The AmongUs Potion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567··· 192021

Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
by the way I've decided to keep hatching shellos until type race instead of taking easy route of hatching lotads that evolves at 14lvl. I hope I'll get wishallow (or at least more than half of evos) before race. I just need to do some rus hunting and fishing
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 0
Shop
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Got the rus, I've run out of wishforge pokemon and wow *tenth place on a evo tourney in the first day, screenshot removed bc my skin was really ugly*
645 / 860 water evos yup I'll get that badge before race edit: whoops got too confident & not able to hunt rus much right now
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Arceus achieved! (again)
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I THINK I'VE PUT HALF OF 98% MUDKIP PAIR IN WT AAAAAA AND I'VE FORGOT TO LINK THESE TWO ANYWHERE AAAAA ;-; and I can't look through trade history because I was selling delta points. Edit: I've looked through the field with mons from WT, and nope. Either somebody already released this Swampert or I've wonder traded pokemon that was traded for swampert, either way it's gone. rip.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
already out of adoption :0
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Did I've just spent 100zc for a special? Yes. Do I regret this? No.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh

Chistmas Wonder trades

I just want to record this for some reason lol, only specials/legends/pfq mons listed here Sent:Shiny Slowpoke Shiny Snom Recieved: Recieved & sent back to WT: Total sent: 23 Total kept(for now): 10 I count received & sent as sent ones I honestly want to keep a lot of these but I don't want to be greedy. Also probably will send most of kept now back in WT later
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I'm starting losing motivation again so I think I'll hatch some slowpokes today, and then resume my combee chain. also my anxiety biting me and I can't respond to people that posted in my shop. Nice. I don't know why it started raging again, but it started and I honestly hate making people wait but at the same time can't help it much. :) why.
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
just bought that cute boy uwu i don't know why I'm so happy about it but yeah
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
Slowpoke 1,568 chain saved Will resume my Combee 3,246 chain after reset ^^ I'm hyped for this hunt honestly lol Combee was my first melan hunt with hm+uber and the first hunt where I've actually got melan

Pages: 1234567··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page