PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Market affected by credit discount

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

thisisarandom's Avatarthisisarandom
we could put a market timer for how much you can sell at a time.
hi my dudes f̶r̶e̶e̶ cheap stuff (ask me)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
How would that be enforced? What happens to listings you put up before dusky day? Would this be for every day? You already have to pay the 5% fee when putting things up for sale in the Market, I really don't see how limiting how much people can put up for sale would make things better. This still wouldn't solve the credit inflation problem, since people could still just repeatedly replace their sales as they're made. (not to mention, this is inconveniencing the seller for NO BENEFIT, as it is the BUYER who is getting the good deal on dusky days) It'd just be an awful inconvenience for no reason.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
a great one would be 20 items per day
Roukan's AvatarRoukan

QUOTE originally posted by thisisarandom

But how would that fix the problem of less credit sinks and more credit creation that Gumshoe and I have been telling you that this sugestion would cause
this would prevent mass money production, of course. And aren't multi-accounting practices not allowed?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Great for who? Certainly not great for sellers. This would still cause inflation, it would just make using the market worse as a seller. There's no "problem" that needs fixing, here. The market is fine. There is no need for the Dusky discount to apply to there, CERTAINLY not at the cost of inconveniencing sellers for no benefit of their own. And inflation isn't a problem for multi-accounting, its a problem for the site as a whole. The problem isn't that someone could get "extra CR" by exploiting things, the problem would be the site itself generates more CR, which makes CR less valuable site-wide. This really reads as someone who only buys things from the market and wants discounts, even at the cost of inconveniencing sellers and potentially hurting the CR market for EVERYONE. It doesn't seem like you have the site's interest in mind, only your own.
Roukan's AvatarRoukan

this would prevent mass money production, of course. And aren't multi-accounting practices not allowed?
The best way I can explain would be with an example User A puts an item on the market for sale User A buys the item that User A put on the market for sale for the Dusky discount and collects the full price from themself User A repeats this until reset or whenever the feel like they have enough credits
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Roukan

The best way I can explain would be with an example User A puts an item on the market for sale User A buys the item that User A put on the market for sale for the Dusky discount and collects the full price from themself User A repeats this until reset or whenever the feel like they have enough credits
You actually can't buy your own listings!
selocon's Avatarselocon

Well then that'd only mean people who want to get full value out of the market every day would wait to list till they had 21 or more. Then sell those. If this is a permanent limit, DEFINITELY NOT. How else would I unload my 99 Starf berries.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
i mean diffrent items.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page