PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Written Adventures - A Roleplayers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 141516

QUOTE originally posted by Loksfjoer

The best way to get to know your characters is by placing them in new scenes or answering questions for them. Today I want to know: does your character have a hair-care routine or fur-care routine, and if so, what do they do?
ack- I'm late. but yeah, most of my characters are furries/scalies (Mostly furries though) so they have very rigorous routines. They have to routinely do this daily ritual in the morning where they take at least an hour to groom their fur and style their hair, then making sure their clothes aren't too stuffy for them to fit into, before finally heading out to face the day. As for the human characters, I do female characters mostly, and as any female would know, taking care of long hair is a hassle, but a necessity. For example, Gloria, a 13 year old girl with the power of pyrokinesis. She has to tie her hair back to avoid accidentally setting it aflame (She's not fireroof) and when she does singe her hair, she has to treat it lest she looks like she came out of a charcoal shop. For characters in "The masquerade" rp, Yu's hair is glorius after years of careful tending, and the smoke she sends out is fragrant, props of being part of royalty and having money to waste, or course. She used to have royal retainers and hair stylists from all over come to help her, but she decided it was too unsafe after one small accident, ending up with her doing her hair for herself up till now. Ken has rly messy hair, he doesn't really bother to style it since it'll pop back in place. He pulls off the style though. He uses high quality shampoo though, (Lavender and honeysuckle) so despite his unkept hair, he smells rly nice when u get close. btw, this guild/clan thingie is still alive right?
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
It's slow sometimes, but it's still active ^_^ So if there is anything you want to share or ask, go ahead!
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
So, would anyone be interested in a Warriors RP? It's a bit different than most, since instead of feral cats, they're actually a species of cat I came up with called an Insectivorous Wildcat, it's a wild animal. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll put in a hide bar with all the information I have about the Insectivorous Wildcat

Insectivorous Wildcat Information

Scientific Name: Felis entomophagus Common Name: Insectivorous Wildcat Habitat: The Insectivorous Wildcat is found in dense tropical forests, specifically in regions with a plentiful supply of insects, such as the Amazon rainforest. Diet: As the name suggests, the Insectivorous Wildcat has an exclusively insect-based diet. It preys on a variety of insects, including beetles, ants, termites, grasshoppers, and caterpillars. Description: The Insectivorous Wildcat is slightly smaller than the average domestic cat. It has a sleek and slender body, well-adapted for navigating through forest undergrowth. Its fur is short, dense, and varies in color, ranging from shades of brown, black, to rusty orange, allowing for effective camouflage while hunting. Behavior: The Insectivorous Wildcat is primarily nocturnal and solitary, spending its nights hunting for insects and resting during the day. It is an agile climber and often utilizes trees to stalk its prey or escape predators. Despite their solitary nature, these wildcats may occasionally come together during the mating season or to defend their territory. Reproduction: The breeding season for the Insectivorous Wildcat occurs during the late rainy season when food supply for insects is at its peak. Males compete for the attention of females by engaging in vocalizations and displays of agility. Once a pair forms, they will remain together for a short period until mating occurs. Females give birth to litters of one to three kittens after a gestation period of approximately 65-75 days. The young remain with their mother until they are old enough to venture out on their own. Conservation Status: The Insectivorous Wildcat is currently listed as "Least Concern" on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, primarily due to its relatively widespread distribution, adaptable nature, and habitat preferences in remote areas. However, deforestation and habitat loss within its range pose long-term risks, and ongoing monitoring is crucial to ensure its conservation.
Since SV is no longer spoilers, excluding the DLC, would anyone be interested in an RP where the two schools, Naranja and Uva Academy, are academic rivals, sort of like how West Point and the Naval Academy are rivals as far as academics and football go, and the students are going on the Tresure Hunt thing, as well as participating in an annual tournament between the two schools?
So, now understanding the rules regarding spoilers, the setup to my SV RP is now open, feel free to take a look if you want, ant hoping people join Setup Link
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
Username: CrownedZacian What is your preferred genre?: What is the preferred length of your posts?:2-3 sentences Any interest checks or your group RP you want to share?:nope Do you have a place where you collect your OCs?: just on my phone and in my mind I’d love to see a roleplay example:

Zacian

the crowned zacian wandered through the paldea region, it all seemed so new, so surreal. he smelt a sinistea in the distance, gracefully floating by. He might go inspect
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu
Username: ShootingStarRain What is your preferred genre?: Fantasy What is the preferred length of your posts?: Anything goes xd Any interest checks or your group RP you want to share?: Noooooo...? Do you have a place where you collect your OCs?: Uh...my journal? Perhaps a Toyhous soon if parents will let me? I’d love to see a roleplay example: (in the hidebox please)

Adventures In the Rain

It's raining. It's raining and you don't like it. As you hurry around the rainy landscape, dull and dreary with nothing but endless mist and rain, you see a shadow in the distance. You rush towards the shadows.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Both of you accepted, I'll edit the first post as soon as I can.
Happy New Year everyone! I hit a creative low in December, but I'm getting out of it and feeling better about roleplaying. Let's start this new year off with a question for your characters: Does your character celebrate New Year (or a similar celebration) and if so, did they make a New Year's Resolution?
Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I lead two clans: the writer's clan and the roleplayer's clan. Since both are about using words to create characters and adventures, I have decided to merge the two clans into one. Please head over to the new and improved Creative Writing Clan.

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page