PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Written Adventures - A Roleplayers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Written Adventures - A Roleplayers Clan >

QUOTE originally posted by Loksfjoer

The best way to get to know your characters is by placing them in new scenes or answering questions for them. Today I want to know: does your character have a hair-care routine or fur-care routine, and if so, what do they do?
ack- I'm late. but yeah, most of my characters are furries/scalies (Mostly furries though) so they have very rigorous routines. They have to routinely do this daily ritual in the morning where they take at least an hour to groom their fur and style their hair, then making sure their clothes aren't too stuffy for them to fit into, before finally heading out to face the day. As for the human characters, I do female characters mostly, and as any female would know, taking care of long hair is a hassle, but a necessity. For example, Gloria, a 13 year old girl with the power of pyrokinesis. She has to tie her hair back to avoid accidentally setting it aflame (She's not fireroof) and when she does singe her hair, she has to treat it lest she looks like she came out of a charcoal shop. For characters in "The masquerade" rp, Yu's hair is glorius after years of careful tending, and the smoke she sends out is fragrant, props of being part of royalty and having money to waste, or course. She used to have royal retainers and hair stylists from all over come to help her, but she decided it was too unsafe after one small accident, ending up with her doing her hair for herself up till now. Ken has rly messy hair, he doesn't really bother to style it since it'll pop back in place. He pulls off the style though. He uses high quality shampoo though, (Lavender and honeysuckle) so despite his unkept hair, he smells rly nice when u get close. btw, this guild/clan thingie is still alive right?
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page