PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Crystalline Caves of Draquaria

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

There is a stinkbug in my room. And I can't do anything about it. Because it's a stinkbug. I don't know how to feel about this.
  • Info
  • Hunting
  • Type Race
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champiom Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! We try to remember to sign posts with the initials of the one who posted, but we tend to forget. The most common signatures you'd see would be CS, CM, and SK, though! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. We like to collect Serious, Lonely, and Quiet natures!
NO CURRENT HUNT Buying Death Wings at market price for future Yveltal hunt!
× 3 / 600
CURRENT TEAM NEXT TEAM SCORE 248 For our full line-up and participation status, check our about me!
Time to start getting some Ryukuza eggs in the daycare to start my temporary hunt tomorrow (well more like at reset. This is gonna be fun.
Starting my Ryukuza hunt! Well, at least getting eggs. My Ryukuza pair doesn't produce many Ryukuza eggs it seems, probably because it's a hybrid. Eh, I'll make do with what I have.
Alright, soooooooooooo, I am thinking about maybe making a Pokemon story about Spectra and her journeys in Draquaria, basically explaining how she became Champion, and introducing what would essentially be the entire region of Draquaria to the Pokefarm community. And I mean the ENTIRE region, how the land looks, where mountains are, I am essentially going to make a map of Draquaria, and possibly make the entire dex before I even start the story. I may actually make it into a series if I feel it. NO. I WILL MAKE IT INTO A SERIES. I have just decided that everything about Spectra, from who/what her starter was on Draquaria, to her becoming the Champion, to her flying to Kanto and becoming a trainer there with the aid of Professor Oak. I will basically just give up the pseudo secrecy of my region that I had built up for so long, and just tell everyone about it in the fanfic forum. You better stay tuned for this, because I will make one of the best stories I have ever made, which includes one of my two trainer names I have always used when playing Pokemon. Prepare yourselves for the story of Champion Spectra, the Dragon's Champion! I'll actually have to come up with a name for the series. I'll start thinking about that as I make the dex.
Alright, sooooooooooo, time to sort through literally all of my Pokemon cards, as well as find a way to count them. Last time I counted them all, there was at least over 1500 that I had if I remember correctly. When I am done sorting and counting them, I will post here to tell you how many cards I have. For those of you wondering how I sort my cards, I have a pile system that I use. I start off sorting into piles of hundreds (Pokemon with the dex number 0-99 go in one pile, 100-199 in another, etc.), then sort each individual pile into tens (1-9, 10-19, etc.), and then finally sorting those piles out in the right order, then putting the piles on top of each in the right order to stored. Also, in case you were wondering where I will be keeping my cards, since my current state of having them stored in tins is no longer a very good option. I may sort them by generation and get boxes themed for each generation to store them in, or put them all into the box my Switch came in, which happens to be Pokemon themed because my Switch is Let's Go Eevee and Pikachu themed. I may make a poll for this.
Alright, soooooooo (I just now realized I probably sound like the YouTuber GrayStillPlays. That's kind of wierd, considering I tend to talk like this irl), I will start working on the example drawings for my art shop, and then start work on my Draquaria story. This is going to be a long week.
Alright, sooooooooo, I has a long week of drawing! This will be fun, especially with most of this drawing having to be done at school. And my weekly sketchbooks for my art class. Nonetheless, I shall keep going!
Alright, sooooooooooo, I have started my Charmander hunt for the type race!
Alright, soooooooooooooooooooooo, I may have to move my mass-click list here since my about me is running out of room to contain it. I don't know where to put though, of course, because I am the most unprepared being in the universe!
Alright, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my mouse for my computer's batteries just dies, and we don't have any batteries for it. So now I am stuck using amouse that barely works. I literally have to click in a certain way for it to register. This is fun. I totally like this. I really don't like it {edit} I stole my mom's mouse with permission, it's all good.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page