PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Crystalline Caves of Draquaria

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

POLL: Are you subscribed?

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: One question. Why are you here?

Total votes: 15

You must be logged in to vote.

Welcome to the Crystalline Caves of Draquaria! We hope you enjoy your stay!~
Made/edited by Matamoja!
Made by SaltyUWU
Made by SaltyUWU
Made by SaltyUWU
Feel free to send unwanted Houndour to me! This sprite was made by SaltyUWU!
Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors and Thievul base from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Sprite made by me!
Made by sleek07!
Great job, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!
Made by Orchid, Official Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Sprite made by Champion Spectra Official Houndour sprite pulled from Pokemon Database
  • Main
  • Notes (mostly to mods)
  • Credits for anything I use across the site
Well well well, look who finally decided to make a journal! That's right! Me, Champion Spectra! Now, I will admit, this thing is going to look pretty bad until I can figure out BBCode. But once I figure that out, expect this place to look a lot better than it does now. Basically though, I will post updates on certain things here, such as hunt progress, art, and some things from my life outside of Pokefarm. I will also post some things about my fan made Pokémon region, Draquaria, whenever I get the chance to. But enough rambling! Let's get a move on!

Here is a list of our system headmates, which we refer to as "Programs", and a bit of info on each

Will edit in later...

Summons I am collecting and how many I have and goals for how many I want

These are all the summons I am collecting, my main focus being Death Wings. I plan to collect at least 600 of each summon to try to get melans for each one.
× 1 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 1 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 1 / 600
× 1 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 1 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 1 / 600
× 1 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600
× 0 / 600

Mass Click List

These are the people that I will mass-click as often as I can! If you want to be added please see Lady Lemon the Albino Lycanroc above for details! Just as a side note, mass-clicking may be kind of slow because of school, but I will mass-click when I can! Total (including friends): ~67,274 (needs updated) Total (excluding friends): ~65,500 (needs updated) Quick Clicklist

Friends Clicklist

These are my friends! I just added them here for convenience and if we want to do a bit of mass clicking but don't have time for the full list! Friends will usually be clicked more often than the main list, but that doesn't mean the main list will never be clicked!
Friend # of Pokemon
~1,000
~300
~900

User # of Pokemon User # of Pokemon
~300 ~1,300
~2,700 ~2,300
~3,500 ~1,200
~100 ~2,500
~1,600 ~1,600
~3,200 ~3,600
~2,600 ~2,100
~2,400 ~4,800
~4,300 ~1,200
~1,400 ~6,000
~1,100 ~2,800
~5,700 ~2,500
~1,700 ~3,000
~2,200 ~1,100
Multiple notes to mods: 1. We tend to move around a bit, so don't be surprised if our IP changes. 2. We're mainly on mobile, but sometimes we get on our laptop (you know, when it decides to actually work right), and sometimes we'll be on both if we're trying to see if something works on both mobile and desk top. 3. Kind of a note to everyone (so nobody finds it weird). We refer to Pokestripe as "my/our child" almost anytime we interact with them (and our interactions are pretty chaotic, to say the least. We do, however keep the brunt our role plays, if any, in PMs). This is simply a joke between us, and is just us referencing Undertale. She isn't actually our child, we're only a couple years apart. 4. If it seems like we're clicking really fast, we're probably on our laptop using the mouse pad with two fingers (and sometimes using our actual mouse along with that). That's all we can think of, but we'll update this if we feel we need to.
Here are credits for everything I use on site! Our current avatar is a sprite of Midnight made by us! All sprites have who made them in a tip! This will be updated as time goes on!
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
TR Ribbon and Trophy Directory/Archive

These are all of the ribbons we've made for Type Race! They started being made in November 2023 for Fire TR and will either be made monthly or whenever we feel like it. There are three default types of ribbons, all have the team placing on them: one with just team score, one with both team and personal score, and one with team/personal scores and personal hatched shinies and albinos. Edits to each one can be made, such as removing the team score or personal score to make room for a melan section for hatched specials. Please PM us if you would like an edit made to one/want one with your personal score!

Just so you know, all ribbons (besides fire as we had only made one default at the time) will have all Pokemon that hatch from eggs/are a basic Pokemon on them already. We use minisprites to put the Pokemon on the metal part of the ribbon. Some may look different due to the fact that some sprites were too big to double, but we're still quite small, so if a sprite looks smaller, that's why. This size discrepancy is usually caused by Pokemon that either have no evolution, are an evolved Pokemon, or a larger legendary, although please remember that this is not always the case and any sprite could be too big to resize. The size of the metal part was only made to snugly fit a normal sized Eternatus minisprite, after all. For edits made to putting a different sprite (such as a one or two-stage Pokemon), we will not be doing any Pokemon from PFQ or Legends: Arceus (and anything released after), due to not wanting to go through the permission process on PFQ and also a lack of actual minisprites respectively. Thank you for your understanding ^^ Also, examples of the other two ribbon variations, as the only ones displayed are the team score only ones (using our fairy type ribbon with our score of 76): Also, we apologize in advance for lack of labeling and bbcodes. To get the bbcode, just right click and open image in new tab on PC (at least for windows, unsure if mac's different) or long press on Android (in chrome, and again, unsure for iPhone or any other mobile browser) and open image in new tab. This might take you to imgur, where the images are hosted, but you should be able to get the image urls from there. If you're still having trouble, though, feel free to just ask us for the code! And labeling will be done when we get the time. For now, we're just trying to get the sprites in so people can see and use them if they'd like XD Also, if you can, please add some form of credit where ever you use them! We have a premade tip code here you can add to your image code if you'd like: [tip=Sprite made by Champion Spectra Minisprite from official games pulled from Pokemon Database][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/tip] You, of course, do not have to use the above for crediting and can put the credit where ever you want, but we do ask for some form of credit!

Fire, Nov. 23

TBA when we are bored with everything else

Fairy, Dec. 23

PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe
Hi! This is intriguing! I wanna know more about Draquaria, so if there is anything about it, I will immediately read it! (Well, as soon as I can, anyway.)
  • Our Art Shop!
  • Her Art Shops!
  • Credits
Thanks to Champion Spectra for making my pfp! (As well as our art shop button!) :)
Hunt Baits (credits in tips)
Houndour bait by Catboy Cyrus!
Will be edited with a map of Draquaria and some info on the inhabitants, known as "Drakins"...
Will be edited with some Draquarian history...
Will be edited with some basic information about how the Draquaria region works (how gyms work (if they would really be called that), how Pokemon work since they are all at least part dragon type, etc.)...
Will be edited with how "Alpha Pokemon" work...
Will be edited with major characters in the Draquaria region...
Will be edited with exclusive items found on Draquaria...

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page