PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Crystalline Caves of Draquaria

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Playing guitar is painful for your fingers, especially when you have just started or haven't played for a while. Seriously though, my fingers have been sore for the past hour, just from holding down strings for chords trying to play something for half an hour. I should be fine soon, though
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
So, I honestly don't know how to do the art shop stuff with my limited space until I am able to get hypermode. I'll figure it out when I get to making the shop(s). I'll also have to learn CSS and BBcode to make a template of some sort.
Just as a reminder to whoever is subscribed/whoever randomly checks here, polls are ending in five days! If you haven't voted yet, then feel free to put in a vote before they end!
I have been thinking about trying to make an animated avatar here on pokefarm. It may take me a while though.
I just now realized that my polls end on the third day of my school's spirit week, which is when we dress up in Halloween costumes. And I am dressing up as a dragon, and one of my art shops will have dragons in it. I did not plan this, I swear.
Ok, sooooooo, rather than go through the results and try to choose which of the highest voted ones I want to add to my art shop, I'm just going to do all of them EXCEPT for Sonic characters for the time being, until I can get better at drawing them I different positions (sorry to whoever was hoping for it right away). I will start work on my shop later on tonight, and try to find an image uploading site I can use to help with my limited image space here on Pokefarm. It may take a while to make, but if you have read Blaze's character bio recently, you would have seen the name of the shop, which will be "The Art of Dragons". I got a wonderful button made by MochaFox as well, and can't wait to put it in use. I am probably just going to make a shop in the other art forum, just to make things easier with coding. The shop will be ran by two OCs of mine (in a sort of role play like fashion), which will be Blaze (of course, since it was her idea) and Blizzard, my Draquarian Mewtwo. That doesn't mean there is more than one owner of the shop itself, though, the shop will only be run by me, and I might (if I think I can handle co-owning a shop) see if my friend would like to co-own it with me, if she feels like trying to sell her art (which will usually be in a much different style than mine. Mine usually take a couple days to do just one dragon, maybe longer because of school, because mine are highly detailed and her's may not take as long, due to not being as highly detailed as mine (no offense Pokestripe!) and may only take maybe a little over a day or two). I also may actually be able to do icons for avatars, if I can figure out resizing images on my computer. I will also probably start at a somewhat cheaper price and maybe slowly make it higher. Also, if you order something from me that requires my computer to do (i.e. an image below 256 Pixels by 256 pixels, such as an icon for a PFQ avatar) it may take more time than usual, since I would have to draw with a mouse.
Alright, soooooo (this is my intro to a post now, apparently), I am going to make two shops, one in the other art shop thread and one in the Pokémon art shop thread. This is to help me keep things organized a bit better. I'll have to get a button for it, but only after I make a sprite for Blizzard, since he will be the OC "running" the shop. I will also make a trade shop once my Rockruff hunt is done, and I have stuff to put in it.
Alright, soooooo (I'm sticking with this), I have decided to start work on my dragon/other art shop. I will start work on my Pokemon art shop once I find a free-to-use template. Of course, if someone sees this post, you can make me one, since I am absolute trash at coding and still need to learn how to make a template. If you do decide to try to make me a template for one reason or another, please try to make it mobile-friendly, since I am usually get on Pokefarm on phone while in my study halls at school when I have nothing else to do. I have found a template for my dragon/other art shop that I can use, but if you do for some reason make a template for that shop, that's fine too! You don't have to make one of course, it's only if you feel like it :)
Alright, sooooooooooo, I may have my art shop done by the end of the week, HOPEFULLY. If not, it should be done during next week. Also there is about to be a new OC added here, that goes by "Error" (No, not Error!Sans). More info on him later.
Alright, sooooooooooooooo, apparantly trying to edit a shiny rayquaza sprite in Sketchbook makes it already edited. And by that I mean, it changed the yellow ring things to blue, which actually looks kind of cool. I don't know why it did this though, to be honest. Also turns out that I can edit sprites, so I may do that when I decide to make a sprite shop for Pokemon or something like that.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page