PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Crystalline Caves of Draquaria

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Reserveth...
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
I have decided to turn this tab into another art tab, this one for dragon drawings that aren't sprites! I still don't have anything for this tab, but I should soon!
When your playing Minecraft but with random drops, and a barrel gives you a totem of undying.
I have made multiple polls related to my indecisiveness of wanting to make art shops for Pokémon and other art! They end on September 30th, so put your votes in! (Basically, I want to make a shop for Pokémon in the Pokémon Art Shop thread and my other art shop in the Other Art Shop thread.)
Trying to get a dark type Chao in Sonic Adventure 2 is a little time consuming. I am only part of the way there. I am also really bad at the game. Time to be bad at Terraria now, I guess.
I guess I should probably clarify what my poll about what should go in my future art shops is basically trying to tell you, since it seems confusing (or at least, a little to me). There was supposed to be an "all of the above" option, but I forgot to add it. So if you want to see everything in my art shops, or six of the things (since the poll only allows you to choose five options) then go ahead and comment, just try not to let this go to out hand and spiral this into a chat thread. I also probably worded the warning about me not being able to draw humans, but able to draw anthros in a way someone probably wouldn't understand looking at it for the first time. I can't draw HUMANS, I can draw Sonic characters (also known as anthros) and possibly a few other anthro designs. I know this seems weird, but it is really just the head that messes me up on humans, so once I can straighten that out and get to drawing heads consistently, I'll probably add that to the shop as well. I also most likely won't be doing forum profile pictures, simply because the small size is hard to work with at the moment. Once I find a good strategy at making forum profile pictures, I'll probably do that, too. Also, I am now collecting Death Wings for a future Yveltal hunt, so feel free to PM me offers, although right now, I can only pay in credits. I'll probably put this in my About Me
For some odd reason, Ark: Survival Evolved really does not like me or something, because every time I try to play on my Ragnorok map, it ends up crashing at some point, it's basically unavoidable. It does this on my other maps, but mainly on Ragnorok. I am playing on a laptop with basically the minimum requirements for the game, so I turned some of the graphics options down a little (and it still looks quite nice, not that I should be surprised, since everything was on fancy and I moved everything down to high quality, some to medium) so I don't really know if it's that. Also, sometimes when it crashes it has to update so that might be the problem. Or, instead of attempting to blame everything else, I just blame the 20+ wyverns I have, or at least, I think I have that many, I have a feeling I might be a little low. I got them because I was messing with the settings for how experience and level up and stat gaining works, and made myself a God basically. I also live right by Dragonmalte Trench (where you can find the wyvern eggs on Ragnorok. If you're playing Scorched Earth, you go to the World Scar. I don't know where to find them on the other maps.), so it's always nice to take Discount Rhaeghal (a pteranodon I have, I think is how it is spelled) and go there and steal eggs, while also basically one-shotting every wyvern I see. You may call it cheating, I call it making myself feel like I'm actually good at the game. I also still need to get to a place called Murdersnow, where you can find ice wyvern eggs. Well, I can get there, but I can't survive more than 2 minutes there, so it definitely lives up to it's name.
Also, I may just add everything to my art shops, or the six most voted on things, I don't really know yet.
Time to work on me custom mask/scarf/bandana thing, and get a move on with all the ones I need to make. I might post them on here in my "Other Art" post, if I feel like it.
This as a real quick note regarding my art shop(s) before I go to bed, I may put other things/information in, the polls are basically just giving me a basis of what I should start with, before I start adding more options. I also won't be doing sprites (it says in the Pokémon retypes option, but it is really for everything) since I have to do that on my laptop with a mouse instead of a more conventional way like a drawing tablet, and they also don't look the best right now since I have just started spriting, so those might be done on special request. I don't fully know what I am doing, so once I make my shop, I'll put as much info as I can there, just to help clarify things.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page