PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD # 8

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

Peachi's AvatarPeachi
I think you just need to think about it like berries will now be a bonus that we didn't have before. Nothing is being slowed down, as it functions the same as now, just with a new feature of being able to feed them berries. This is early stage development so things are subject to change, but based on my understanding of what Niet has described so far: Petting a pokemon is going to function the same as giving a Pokemon a berry right now. It will be free, and it will give the Pokemon some exp. So you hold eggs and pet pokemon. This removes berries from the interaction stage. Berries are now repurposed. They're a consumbable that you can feed to your pokemon, and it gains some exp. This sounds like it functions like cookies that are currently in the game, but they give less exp. Consumables are not given through a button like interacting with a Pokemon, you need to specifically go into the Pokemons options and feed it a consumable. If you've given a Pokemon sweethearts, that's a consumable.
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
[Question] Is there any way to leave the 'Scour for 1 hour' option? Which, as I understand it, is NOT currently broken. Would solve a lot of the coding challenges that are being faced. (i.e. if you want to avoid missing out on the bonuses being applied 'correctly', the forme change being reversed etc. - send your poke(s) out for an hour instead. Otherwise you take your chances). [Question] Has the SEVERE unbalancing of, well, Everything related to Scour Finds been considered? Currently only those hard core/no life players are able to scour any sort of serious amount in a single day. (Unless, like so many things with this game over the Years I have been playing it, someone(s) have found a way to cheat this and are effectively getting the new system already) What I see resulting is a Massive flood of (sellable) items into the Market, credit value items being sold out of inventories, value for effort being completely nerfed, etc., etc., etc. - with NO countevailing balance/sink being put in place. And I recall Several times before, changes being made to the game to Counter these very things, not Implement them.
In regards to party page use (vs profile page) - I am definitely one of the former and agree almost 100% with the following...

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

I’m also one of those who use party page way way way more than profile page. Party is this nice big button right there while profile is this little link up top. I only go there for TC/About Me updates usually. Also, the buttons are bigger on the party page, but that’s minor. The biggest annoyance between the two is that you can’t see a Pokémon’s nature on my profile page! So .. [question] Will both berry and nature be visible on the profile to compensate losing that from the party page? (In the new game/reboot, whatever it’s called at this point :p)

For those asking about the 'Pet All' timing - it will work like 'water all' in the garden. From the Development post by Niet... (emphasis mine) "And what about that new button? What does it say? "Pet/Hold All". That's right. There's a button that lets you interact with the entire party in a single click. It is slower than you might be able to do manually, but the effort involved is much less. Just click the button, wait for the progress bar to fill, and done!"
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/121 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Hollowedwolf's AvatarHollowedwolf
I don't know if this has been asked but im wondering how would interaction points work then? Right now its if you feed them a berry they like its more points and vice versa, would they just get leveled out to be the same amount? If so how much? Im just concerned about it as if we earn less it might make it take longer or be more difficult to charge the albino radar at higher charges. It would also take longer for new players to get the albino radar in the first place.
  • Rando pokemon i love
  • My Shop!
  • progress bar
made by hollowedwolf
165 /200hypermode/uber:3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page