PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD # 8

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD # 8 >

Peachi's AvatarPeachi
I think you just need to think about it like berries will now be a bonus that we didn't have before. Nothing is being slowed down, as it functions the same as now, just with a new feature of being able to feed them berries. This is early stage development so things are subject to change, but based on my understanding of what Niet has described so far: Petting a pokemon is going to function the same as giving a Pokemon a berry right now. It will be free, and it will give the Pokemon some exp. So you hold eggs and pet pokemon. This removes berries from the interaction stage. Berries are now repurposed. They're a consumbable that you can feed to your pokemon, and it gains some exp. This sounds like it functions like cookies that are currently in the game, but they give less exp. Consumables are not given through a button like interacting with a Pokemon, you need to specifically go into the Pokemons options and feed it a consumable. If you've given a Pokemon sweethearts, that's a consumable.
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page