PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD # 8

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

No rhymes today. Maybe I'll add one later when I'm feeling more up to it. The eigth Discussion thread for "Dev Log 204" is now open! Please remember to remain on-topic - this includes avoiding speculation outside of the realm of what has been presented. If you have a question, please tag your post with [question] so that it's easier for us to find! Please do not tag suggestions as [question] - please put suggestions in the suggestions forum! Thank you <3
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
(DLD #8 Black Lives Matter, Give No Hate?) [question] Regarding scours, I've been assuming the Uzumi bonus only applies to the day the scour is retrieved, so I sometimes don't retrieve my Scours if I see that there is an Uzumi bonus at reset soon. Is that how it is now? Also, would the daily task thing for scouring that gives you extra items be changed as well? Right now, it kind of makes you miss out on a single item by replacing it with 3 evo items (for example if it was supposed to be a box instead).
"I've noticed that most users never actually look at their Party page, always going to their Profile instead." Does that mean I'm one of the few people who go to the Party page? The buttons to hatch eggs are bigger to click and I can see my VIP list >>
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I do both, profile and party. I think I actually use my party page more.... I mean my profile is just eternally up for reasons too, but so is my party.... I tend to ignore my profile page a bit, beyond updating my trainer card thing occasionally.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
DragonDawn's AvatarDragonDawn
"As far as mechanics-based changes go, interacting with Pokémon is now done via a "Pet" button rather than feeding magical berries that appear out of nowhere from an infinite source." does this mean no more berry sorted fields?? that would be so awesome and less time consuming! also i use my party tab while the profile link collects dust XD [question] 1. how many berries could we feed a poke from our inventories? 2. will all berries become consumable or just the classic ones we use for interactions currently?(to me its feels redundant to have 4 diffrent tabs for berries) 3. are the four berry tabs in our inventories getting combined into one or are they staying seprate?
[Normally on around server reset] I use a Field Clicking Modification CCS! Gladion's guide to Site Skin Custom Coding
Cele's AvatarCele
I'm very often on my own Party page, but the Profile looks nice on PFNew (that's just what I'm calling it) too. It's hard to tell the difference for the most part due to the shared functionality, so I can't say I mind. I'm still enjoying those new buttons up top.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Huh. Might I be the outlier then? Only time I've ever used the Party Page is to check my progress on the tasks, and even that's rare. My profile's so much easier to get to, being a link right above the clicklist and all. So I welcome this change on the new front-end!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
sirionmaster4's Avatarsirionmaster4

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

"I've noticed that most users never actually look at their Party page, always going to their Profile instead." Does that mean I'm one of the few people who go to the Party page? The buttons to hatch eggs are bigger to click and I can see my VIP list >>
I'm always on my party page for the same reasons. I only ever use the profile page for updating trainer card/about me and for logging out purposes. I'm still not a fan of the 'new' nav bar; I prefer the current one much more. Same with the Pokemon types being written out instead of this new symbol of the type; sometimes I forget or just can't tell what the symbols mean and I like being able to just read them with their colored background. Those symbols also look like they take up more space? And how will they look with held items? And the Pokemon's liked/disliked berry preferences; is that being removed?
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
I like the new look but I'm mostly on mobile... So my question is will I see these changes as well or will my view be the same? Also I like DragonDawn's questions about the berries.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 0 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Will everyone be able to see the quests or will it change when you are on someone else profile?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:26 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
I'm kind of surprised to learn that a majority of users use the profile page mostly. I pretty much only go to my own profile to edit it or click a link in my about me/trainer card. I tried to think about why I mostly only use my party page, and I think it's because the party page shows nature, I like seeing the VIP list, and I'm not positive but I think the holding/hatching eggs buttons might be bigger?
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page