PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD # 8

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD # 8 >

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
(DLD #8 Black Lives Matter, Give No Hate?) [question] Regarding scours, I've been assuming the Uzumi bonus only applies to the day the scour is retrieved, so I sometimes don't retrieve my Scours if I see that there is an Uzumi bonus at reset soon. Is that how it is now? Also, would the daily task thing for scouring that gives you extra items be changed as well? Right now, it kind of makes you miss out on a single item by replacing it with 3 evo items (for example if it was supposed to be a box instead).
"I've noticed that most users never actually look at their Party page, always going to their Profile instead." Does that mean I'm one of the few people who go to the Party page? The buttons to hatch eggs are bigger to click and I can see my VIP list >>
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page