PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD # 8

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
Huh... okay. Feels like it could be an extra click or two, but alright then. If does mean it would be kinda more organized, which is nice. While I do like everything being laid out, it can be overwhelming.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Keep in mind also that with PFQ, for many things you have to click to the Farm page, then Nearby Places, then locate the thing you want. So on balance, the new system works well because everything is accessible without additional page-loading.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I’m liking the look of the new project so far! The only thing I really don’t like right now is that the TC and About Me are on a different side than what it is now. But I think that’s just because I’ve been here for a few years and am extremely used to how it looks now, I find it hard to imagine it being anywhere else xD

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
grandmaster.pngb.png
@Doduo, assuming site skins and "Extra CSS" makes it into the new site - I saw mention of "skin colors" - you should be able to just move the TC and About Me back to the right side if you prefer it that way, you can move them to the left on PFQ too if you wanted to see what it'd be like xD I'm actually more focused on the code though, only three examples were shown but I'm assuming the code is more efficient in many, many areas..Looking forward to that; faster page loading times and a noticeable decrease in server lag and such? 👌
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
2.pngx.pngo.pngw.png
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I’m also one of those who use party page way way way more than profile page. Party is this nice big button right there while profile is this little link up top. I only go there for TC/About Me updates usually. Also, the buttons are bigger on the party page, but that’s minor. The biggest annoyance between the two is that you can’t see a Pokémon’s nature on my profile page! So .. [question] Will both berry and nature be visible on the profile to compensate losing that from the party page? (In the new game/reboot, whatever it’s called at this point :p)
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
selocon's Avatarselocon
elite.pngc.png
Bleh brown :P also I use the party page. I rarely if ever go to my profile [Question] PF3 looks so much more streamline. But I'm curious about something. Does the "click all" type button work like the Water all/harvest all button in the garden? I.e. does it simulate interacting with each one at asuch slower pace? [End Question] edit: I don't hate the brown. I couldn't see it well on my phone before and thought "brown" meant "the dark brown we had before" and "large quantities".
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
ultra.pnge+.png
I’ve been watching flash lately and I think this quote goes here lol. Niet reminded me of it “Make a plan. Execute the plan. Expect the plan to go off the rails. Throw away the plan.” - Th Flash-Crisis on Earth X- Part 3 Originally said by Snart but also said by Barry
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
grandmaster.pngd.png
[question] What was the reasoning behind increasing the length of scours? It might just be me since Scours are my main source of income here, but will there be some sort of balancing done to offset the Scour nerf? Will there be an alternate way to get Totem Stickers?
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by RobTheBobert

[question] What was the reasoning behind increasing the length of scours? It might just be me since Scours are my main source of income here, but will there be some sort of balancing done to offset the Scour nerf? Will there be an alternate way to get Totem Stickers?
It's not a nerf, each scour still equals 1 hour. You just wouldn't have to resend them every hour and it would do it automatically essentially. I would kindly suggest you try re-reading the dev logs regarding the scour updates, as it's more like a buff! Totem Stickers would still be obtained from scours. I'm sure if you had any other specific questions, people would be glad to answer. c:
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Peachi

QUOTE originally posted by RobTheBobert

It's not a nerf, each scour still equals 1 hour. You just wouldn't have to resend them every hour and it would do it automatically essentially. I would kindly suggest you try re-reading the dev logs regarding the scour updates, as it's more like a buff! Totem Stickers would still be obtained from scours. I'm sure if you had any other specific questions, people would be glad to answer. c:
Um...

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

a scour is now approximately 12~ hours

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page