PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 848586

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Added the three I mentioned in the second box table. Enjoy I guess *shrugs*
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
LucyxEevee's AvatarLucyxEevee
champion.pngd.png
Back when my trade shop was still up I edited the first box table to include the larger boxes, so, I re-created it here in case you'd feel the need to add it.
Boxes
box_cute.png
Cute Box
x1
box_dainty.png
Dainty Box
x1
box_deluxe.png
Deluxe Box
x0
box_glittery.png
Glittery Box
x2
box_gorgeous.png
Gorgeous Box
x0
box_hard.png
Hard Box
x1
box_heavy.png
Heavy Box
x1
box_light.png
Light Box
x0
box_nifty.png
Nifty Box
x4
box_pretty.png
Pretty Box
x1
box_shiny.png
Shiny Box
x0
box_sinister.png
Sinister Box
x4
boxbox.png
Box Box
x0
boxboxbox.png
Box Box Box
x0
boxboxboxbox.png
Ledah's Bawkz
x0
Total: 15
The total still only includes how many normal boxes you have as I was using the table for box hunts.

Code

[table] [tr] [th=6x1]Boxes[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Cute Box][item=Cute Box][/tip] x[inventory=Cute Box][/td] [td][tip=Dainty Box][item=Dainty Box][/tip] x[inventory=Dainty Box][/td] [td][tip=Deluxe Box][item=Deluxe Box][/tip] x[inventory=Deluxe Box][/td] [td][tip=Glittery Box][item=Glittery Box][/tip] x[inventory=Glittery Box][/td] [td][tip=Gorgeous Box][item=Gorgeous Box][/tip] x[inventory=Gorgeous Box][/td] [td][tip=Hard Box][item=Hard Box][/tip] x[inventory=Hard Box][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Heavy Box][item=Heavy Box][/tip] x[inventory=Heavy Box][/td] [td][tip=Light Box][item=Light Box][/tip] x[inventory=Light Box][/td] [td][tip=Nifty Box][item=Nifty Box][/tip] x[inventory=Nifty Box][/td] [td][tip=Pretty Box][item=Pretty Box][/tip] x[inventory=Pretty Box][/td] [td][tip=Shiny Box][item=Shiny Box][/tip] x[inventory=Shiny Box][/td] [td][tip=Sinister Box][item=Sinister Box][/tip] x[inventory=Sinister Box][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][tip=Box Box][item=Box Box][/tip] x[inventory=Box Box][/td] [td][tip=Box Box Box][item=Box Box Box][/tip] x[inventory=Box Box Box][/td] [td][tip=Ledah's Bawkz][item=Ledah's Bawkz][/tip] x[inventory=Ledah's Bawkz][/td] [/tr] [tr][th]Total: [math][inventory=Cute Box]+[inventory=Dainty Box]+[inventory=Deluxe Box]+[inventory=Glittery Box]+[inventory=Gorgeous Box]+[inventory=Hard Box]+[inventory=Heavy Box]+[inventory=Light Box]+[inventory=Nifty Box]+[inventory=Pretty Box]+[inventory=Shiny Box]+[inventory=Sinister Box][/math] [/th][/tr] [/table]
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
What you can do to get the total number of actual boxes is put in some math code. [math][inventory=Cute Box]+[inventory=Dainty Box]+[inventory=Deluxe Box]+[inventory=Glittery Box]+[inventory=Gorgeous Box]+[inventory=Hard Box]+[inventory=Heavy Box]+[inventory=Light Box]+[inventory=Nifty Box]+[inventory=Pretty Box]+[inventory=Shiny Box]+[inventory=Sinister Box]+[inventory=Box Box]*21+[inventory=Box Box Box]*126+[inventory=Ledah's Bawkz]*630[/math] 186 And as it stands, I have no BoxBoxBoxes or Ledah Boxes, but I have the equivalent to two BoxBoxBoxes
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
arceus.pnga+.png
I actually already got the coding for the above. ^^' Did it this morning during a break from my classes. Didn't add it because I am on my phone and quite frankly adding another table on it to the post with the box table is a pain.
KyãrãRõsê's AvatarKyãrãRõsê
collector.png
Hi! Are you gonna make a table for the fishing gear?
Think you can wash us away?
Well... water isn't very effective on us!
Made by MickeyButtcanon | Art: official
<--- My shop! <--- My joint trade shop! Credit to weirdmonopolyman and allyssa413 for the adorable OshaVee that is my avatar!
arceus.pnga+.png
The Fishing Gear and the Rods will have their own table. I will go about making them once I know every item. Debating if I should put the Ditto Egg Voucher. Haven't added the box box tables that I mentioned in my previous post because I was busy. Will add this week.
Niall's AvatarNiall
grandmaster.pngb.png
The two Rods actually go with Key Items (so you can't skip the mini-Quest by trading), but the Bait and Poke Balls are in the Fishing Gear section if you weren't aware ^^;

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Debating if I should put the Ditto Egg Voucher.
Depending on how it's obtained, I wouldn't see why not
First hatched shiny/albino legendaries (back to back, of course fff) Icon made by me
arceus.pnga+.png
@Niall I am aware of that. ^^' However, I wish to give fishing itself its own section. I have done things where I have merged similar items into tables. @MeepMorpLazuli That's the thing. It's how it's obtained that's making it confusing.

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

@MeepMorpLazuli That's the thing. It's how it's obtained that's making it confusing.
Well how is it obtained? (Feel free to put in a spoiler tab in your response). Maybe I can help with that decision

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page