PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 848586

Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
ultra.pnge.png
MeepMorp... you should have the ditto voucher... It's a rank reward
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡

QUOTE originally posted by RyuokoWolf

MeepMorp... you should have the ditto voucher... It's a rank reward
Oh my gosh. I didn't even see that ><" Since it's obtained via rank reward and is in the account upgrades tab, I think it should be placed in said tab's table unless you want to make rank reards table?
First hatched shiny/albino legendaries (back to back, of course fff) Icon made by me
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Eh. I'll leave it off the list for now. I might add it later. Also, for those with Wishiwashi School Forme, the Glimmering Scale item is a form change item right?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Spoon's AvatarSpoon
master.pngb.png
I don't have the forme although I have the item, but on the PF wiki, you are correct. It is a forme change item even in my inventory.
venir's Avatarvenir
master.pngb.png
So uh... The gem table- Now that HTTP images don't work, is the second table going to be fixed or deleted?
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
arceus.pnga+.png
The second table will be fixed in a hour or so. I simply need to add the S to the http code. Gonna take me a bit since I am taking care of RL stuff
arceus.pnga+.png
Alright so plans this week: -Add Ditto Egg Voucher to Account Upgrades (had to ask a few people how they felt about that) -Double check code for tables -Add new mega stone I already added the new forme change items so that's all good. Ah. That's all I got. If there's any issue, please tell me. I fixed the http code in the gem table Poly mentioned.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
grandmaster.pngb.png
not sure if it was mentioned before but isn't the 'forme changers' table missing the dragon ball? maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
summon_cel.png121
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
arceus.pnga+.png
...Oh my god. How in the world did I miss that >.> Thank you so much! I will add that when I get out of class!
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
grandmaster.pngb.png
you're welcome! *is glad it's actually missing and not me going crazy * lol

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page