PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 848586

DarkWolfy's AvatarDarkWolfy
ace.pnge.png
You don't have to use it, but other people find it as a useful way to organize their prices. I do! I might tinker with it to turn it into an all-out price table for any item ^^
tired. The sink is full of fishes, she's got dirty dishes on the brain... Some Might Say Box Hunt Shop Icon by wobbegong <3
LucyxEevee's AvatarLucyxEevee
champion.pngd.png
Well, I'd assume it's for the reason that all the other tables are here, for easy use. It'd be useful for people who do things like hunting or sell shinies they get from hunts but need a table for it. Little bit of a long answer but short answer would I guess be what DarkWolfy said.
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
master.pngc+.png
Ah sorry about the wording there. Did not mean for it to meant that it is a necessary thing. Okay I get that but why would it be in a guide where it's about tables with items? And it's a table about shinies and prices? I'm sorry if it sounds like something else here but I'm just really confuse here. After Lucy's response, I'm still confuse here. Cause, um, so far, isn't this guide about making tables for items and just items? Or did it change somewhere in the pages where I missed?
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!
LucyxEevee's AvatarLucyxEevee
champion.pngd.png
That, I honestly wouldn't know. But, as much as I hate saying stuff like this, it's the thread creator's choice on what will go into it. And I'm pretty sure it didn't change anywhere, so based off of the front post and title this is still an item table thread. This probably doesn't help much for your questions as the thread creator would probably be able to answer you better on why. But I hope I was a bit of help in some way.
This thread is about tables so from what i can tell its totally fine to ask for a 'special' table~ HowlingCat please correct me if im wrong ^^
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Hm. This is a interesting question isn't it? It is a guide (well guide is a odd term to use with all things considered) centered solely items. While the main focal point of a table for shinies is the prices (which are items on the site), it's hard to really argue the fact that a table like this would fit in this specific thread. This is mostly due to the fact that the tables themselves mostly center the user's inventory themselves. I do have the table because why the heck not and it seems like some people do want this. You are free to edit it however you wish. However, in regards to adding that this to the list of tables or taking custom tables in the future, I will have to look into that. For now, it's a no. Chances are I might make it a private thing. Chances are it might be public. Feel free to give your opinion about this.
EHP Credits Gold Poke Zophan
510 ??? ??? ???
1530 ??? ??? ???
2805 ??? ??? ???
4080 ??? ??? ???
4590 ??? ??? ???
5355 ??? ??? ???
6630 ??? ??? ???
7905 ??? ??? ???
9180 ??? ??? ???
10455 ??? ??? ???
20655 ??? ??? ???
30855 ??? ??? ???

Code

[table][tr][th]EHP[/th] [th]Credits[/th] [th]Gold Poke[/th] [th]Zophan[/th] [/tr] [tr][td]510[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]1530[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]2805[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]4080[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]4590[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]5355[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]6630[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7905[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]9180[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]10455[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]20655[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [tr][td]30855[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td] [td]???[/td][/tr] [/table]
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
I personally don't see any reason why this shouldn't be added to the first post, it's a table containing items (Pokémon, currency) it all depends on your point of view whether to count them as items or not ;) and it's a useful table as well (why would anyone protest this being added????)
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
Still taking opinions about the table in my previous post. Also, word on the street site, that Stomp Orb is a thing. Am I right in assuming it's under special evolution items?
Yep~
Nanicar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNanicar
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
It was a thing I found while snooping, I just didn't say anything because last time I did Niet did not appreciate it. Yeah, the Stomp Orb is in fact a Special Evolution Item.
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page