PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #6 [Light some candlesticks]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123

Machop69's AvatarMachop69
[Question] Regarding the Scours update, is the box rate going to be changed? If so would the contents tables be changed? I am getting tired of getting the same berries and nothing good like relics or gold or summon items. Would the berries rate be increased for scours and decreased for chests? I don't have a use for berries and would like a change to them, maybe a revamp to berries. Berries could be transformed into candies which give experience or friendship, like in Lets Go/ Sword and Shield. [Question] I see the new mon drop rate is every 2 weeks, so I was wondering if there could be a notification in the Pokedex that says something like "New Pokemon discovered!"?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Just dropping in here because I got several DMs in my personal Discord about the comment of "I know for sure one of the staff has COVID" (or something to that end in the Dev Log)... I realize it's not related to the site and you don't want to ask/post here in the Discussion but... since it's not personal information about another member of Staff... I am the one also battling COVID as well as Garthic. I live in an area of Washington State that is very, very close to the original epicenter of the virus (before it changed to New York) and because of this and the original outbreak not being caught right away, I was put in a position where the Nursing Home patients were shopping at the same grocery store as me before it was known to be a hotspot. Originally I did not have symptoms and my housemates were the sick ones. They were confirmed cases and tested. Much more recently I have been the one running errands and out and about and started showing symptoms myself. Because I live with two people who were confirmed, my testing was approved because my symptoms were consistent with the virus. I'm at risk due to my blood type, Asthma and previous cases of Bronchitis and have also been advised to seek emergency services if the respiratory symptoms get worse. I'm in about the same boat as Garth, though I don't think I was as bad off as he was. Right now I have extreme exhaustion, a persistent cough, a fever of 100.1`F (37.8`C for you overseas people) that stays around that range and I sleep more than I'm awake. Migraines, loss of taste and off and on nausea are also what I'm dealing with but some of those might not be due to the virus. In any case, I'm gradually getting better and so long as I keep taking it easy (and no longer run errands, even with protective gear) I should be fine. I honestly feel better than I did when my test results came back so, getting there! To those that sent me (ignored) DMs, thank you for your concern. I figured this was the easiest way to address all of you without trying to hunt down each person in my DMs list. I get a lot of them from various sources soo... Anyway! To anyone else going through this or who know people going through it as well, hang in there <3
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Back to 'nothing' in scours: I'm not unhappy that it exists, I am just unhappy that I seem to get it all the time at very not-tired levels. Like at 100% scour strength in a preferred area I seem to get 'nothing' as often as boxes, which just seems wrong to me. If 'nothing' was left as an option only at very low levels of scour strength, that would make total sense -> I'm tired when I go out to scour, so I'm less likely to find something. Of course if this whole 'tiredness' aspect is changing in the new scour system anyway, I'm not sure how that will affect this.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 40
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
[question] Do we know When scours will be down? [end question] I get 3 things when I send my Pokémons out for scours. 1. Boxes 2. Nothing 3. Credits I get more credits + boxes when the Pokémon are tired. I start getting nothing moe often when they are at 0% I just don’t see the logic of it
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
[question] You mentioned that totem stickers are not affected by tiredness. Are zygarde cells also not affected?
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Hope those that have been sick are well now. And that no one else has gotten sick in the meantime. As the Scour dev log thread is locked, and I do now see a few references in this thread, do have a question I intended to ask a while back. As I recall, Currently scouring Pokémon go into the red after their 7th consecutive scour (-14% per, without rest in between) and are below 0% after returning from their 8th one. [Question] If we are going to be able to send them out for 12 hours at a time, will the energy drain be adjusted to reflect this, or will the last 5 scour trips be done in an exhausted state (with the resultant decrease in scour finds)? Supplemental [question] Or is there some other change coming I am unaware of/haven't read about somewhere yet that makes my previous question irrelevant?
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 78 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/171 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
In this post Niet says that tiredness is going to change, so the energy drain status is probably going to change as well. They also said they hadn't worked out yet what the results would look like, so probably haven't figured out how the tiredness status will be either.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page