PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #6 [Light some candlesticks]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #6 [Light some candlesticks] >

Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
Hope those that have been sick are well now. And that no one else has gotten sick in the meantime. As the Scour dev log thread is locked, and I do now see a few references in this thread, do have a question I intended to ask a while back. As I recall, Currently scouring Pokémon go into the red after their 7th consecutive scour (-14% per, without rest in between) and are below 0% after returning from their 8th one. [Question] If we are going to be able to send them out for 12 hours at a time, will the energy drain be adjusted to reflect this, or will the last 5 scour trips be done in an exhausted state (with the resultant decrease in scour finds)? Supplemental [question] Or is there some other change coming I am unaware of/haven't read about somewhere yet that makes my previous question irrelevant?
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/172 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page