PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #6 [Light some candlesticks]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123

The sixth Discussion thread for "Dev Log 204" is now open! Please remember to remain on-topic - this includes avoiding speculation outside of the realm of what has been presented. If you have a question, please tag your post with [question] so that it's easier for us to find! Please do not tag suggestions as [question] - please put suggestions in the suggestions forum! Thank you <3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
[question] When are you gonna stop with the silly rhyming titles? I mean, I know they were my idea at first, but c'mon... XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Fight me, helen.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Not a question but im doing a computer security course and ive never heard of that site niet linked. Its so cool!! Thanks for sharing. also the way niet explained hashes made it sound so much more simple haha.
Icon by me!
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
Thanks for the Dev Log! [question] As a user who constantly thinks about security, I was wondering if there's any chance Niet may be looking into additional layers of security? In particular, I know some sites/services prevent you from logging in from another location until you verify your login via E-mail. Is there any way something like that could be added to Pokefarm?
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
please don't I find that a pia on SWTOR
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
[question] I’m one of thoes stupid people that has made a few accounts withe the same password. If the website Niet showed says that one of my accounts a whatever they call it. Is their a way to change my PFQ password if it’s the same here :( Also what does it mean by it being whatever it’s called. Should I be scared
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Pokefarm doesnt store information worth being protected by two factor verification to be honest. Most things on pokefarm can be easily replaced if the site was compromised or accounts were hacked. It would definitely inflicts the sites ease of access.
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Pokefarm doesnt store information worth being protected by two factor verification to be honest. Most things on pokefarm can be easily replaced if the site was compromised or accounts were hacked. It would definitely inflicts the sites ease of access.
Ok, so I’m fine. Time to change 99% of my passwords 😢
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
I don't really think it'd inflict the sites ease of access all that much, you don't need to log back in too frequently imo. It's more for peace of mind for users than anything else. While it's true enough that you can get things replaced, nonetheless, it'd be a stressful situation to return to and it'd be discouraging in some cases. You come back after a long hiatus only to realize the prized melan you worked for is gone? Sure, you'll be able to possibly get it back by talking to staff and going through necessary channels, but I think a preventative measure is always better in the long run.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page