PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fakemon of my own region! (LF Feedback)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

just a bump! sorry life is a bit hectic plus im attemping to draw the rest of the trainers but humans arn't my strong point 😅

QUOTE originally posted by napp2011

QUOTE originally posted by TrainerBrianna

QUOTE originally posted by KrisAmiss

Hi I was wondering what the connection between Sleppy, Wolfma, and gentbull is? They all have very simular design aspects but I'm not sure if they are evolutions of each other. Also speaking of Sleppy, the name is a little bit on the point so I thought of somnumutt. Somnum is sleep in latin!
Sleppy can evolve to either wolfma or gentbull depending on the item it holds. And thanks I'm no good with names ^^
Excuse me, but shouldn’t sleppy evolve into each one depending on the gender (the names for the evos seem like they have a gender difference) it’s fine that they evolve with items, but gentbull sounds like a male and wolfma sounds like a female
Thanks for the question! I didn't think of that but i prefer just keeping the way it is
Spirat made by me, Sprite of it made by cutieflypie Click Here for more Fakemon!
Just another bump! Going through some stuff rn ;w;
Saeko-chan's AvatarSaeko-chan
I really need a Seannabun in my life. I like the... Childish (? I'm bad at using good words) artstyle of all the Pokemon. But dang, that Seannabun. Just. Yes.
Art made by Meto's Art (Facebook-Link) // My Event-Kinaster (Miss you </3))
sumihuaaa's Avatarsumihuaaa
i have a name for the nameless pokemon lol-- behold, cryonari-- i can give you a dex entry if you'd like lol (can we appreciate the seannabun rq?)
hello!! please feed :]
Thanks for the comments!! Love them 🥰 UPDATE: Gave motheon a major new look that I’m so proud of! Polished up Plusheon, Snoofle, Jackalop, and Dracafly. Added 3 catagories! List of host and hostesses, and Champion but the biggest part of the update is the you are now free to use my Fakemon for ocs! Since I can’t actually make a game, I decided to open up Delhmos for all! Just read the category “regarding ocs”
Very tired bump 😅
Im sick bump
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
Not to be dramatic or anything, but I would die for Seannabun.

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
I've been following this for a while and haven't commented, but can I just say Snoofle and Axobot are everything?? Also, get well soon. ^^
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
My computer is busted bump 🙃 I’ve not givin up! My computer is busted and it’s hard to do stuff on mobile! But I do have stuff to add! Also I’m so happy everyone like it 🥲

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page