PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fakemon of my own region! (LF Feedback)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 101112

POLL: Which starter would you choose?

Total votes: 84

You must be logged in to vote.

pokemon is literally my whole life, so I decided to start a project and make my own region! It's a pretty big project, and my goal is make 50 mons, 3 rivals, lore, and story! wish me luck ^^''

delhmos region map

Towns: red 1. Deepmeadow 2. Summerport 3. Bridgehallow 4. Violetville 5. Windlyn 6. Courtville 7. Watermoor 8. Shawdowhill 9. Crystalice Cities: blue 1. Roseburn city 2. Oakcrest city 3. Valemere 4. Whitemist city 5. Goldmount city The island is the pokemon preserve

Delhmos region info

Instead of gyms, This region focuses on contests rather than gyms. These contests happen once a year. It works kind of like the anime where you preform, get voted to see who moves on, but then you must battle two people before challenging the Host/Hostess. There are eight Contests in total before entering "The Ultimate Challenge"

Regarding ocs

That’s right! I’m opening Delhmos for other people to use! You can now have ocs of my Fakemon/Trainers with my Fakemon from the Delhmos region! Just read the rules and extra info below! RULES: 1. Do NOT claim Delhmos or my Fakemon as your own. Please credit me on my Deviantart Crazycookie48 2. It’s okay to change any Fakemon colors, but please don’t change the physical designs 3. Keep in mind I may revamp designs that are older and don’t like, but it’s okay to keep your already ocs design, just giving heads up! 4. While it’s okay to use mine, I’d prefer you use your own art when making ocs 5. Your human ocs are allowed to have some sort of relationship with my main ocs, but not being Siblings or romantic. Friends or cousins are fine 6. Though it’s okay for more of those relationships to background characters such as hosts and hostesses as I make them. More to come if I think of them EXTRA INFO: My dms are open to any and all questions regarding shinies and town info. Example: did you know Violetville is an underground town? While not required, I’d love it you told/show or tagged me in whatever you make! It would make me feel happy. Thanks!

Rivals

Here are the rivals and there would be end game team!

Bree and her trainer card

Info: Bree is less of a trainer, and more of a traveling companion. (Think Lillie) but, will occasionally battle. She starts off with two Pokémon. Sweetheart the Mimikyu, and Maple the Spirat. Bio: Her family actually own the island where they run the Pokémon preserve and save abused mons. Bree is very shy and has very few friends (including main characters). Feeling worried, her twin “encourages” her to join her friend’s journey and compete in the contests. The journey brings here a bit more out of her shell and teaches her that just because things are hard, doesn’t mean it’s impossible. Few facts: Bree and her brother met their friends through school since their parents didn’t want to homeschool them. She is the one who will inherit the island and is very excited. Bree also has autism (aspergers) so things can be more harder than others. Afraid that she might isolate herself on the island due to social anxiety, yes, her brother forces her to go. Has a very soft and calming voice. And finally, knows her ways and how to handle situations with wild pokemon and can calm them. (Yes before you ask, she’s me lol)

Robbie and his trainer card

Info: I decided to put Robbie in a wheelchair because I believe pokemon journeys should/would be disabled friendly! Anyways, Robbie is incredibly impatient and can make rash decisions that can get others and himself into some serious trouble. No matter who scolds him, the lesson never seems to stick with him and forgotten in an instant. That is, until his antics leads to a Pokémon being kidnapped by team beat ‘em, and almost got him and his two friends seriously injured. Robbie blamed himself afterwards and really reconsiders his way to do things. In the end, he’s more considerate to those around him and does his best to plan things out before taking action. Fun facts: Robbie loses to MC in the last battle on becoming a shooting star, but gets apprenticed and becomes a host for a contest instead! Half of his team doesn’t have nicknames to show his impaicent side. His Machamp was originally a ride pokemon to help him with accessibility, carrying him and his wheelchair, but they formed a bond, and Robbie ended up asking for Champ to join his team. He had no idea Champ was a girl

Eris and her trainer card

Info: She’s the stereotypical mean girl who comes from a wealthy family in most senses, with her catchphrase being “I’m ten times better than you!” But, there’s more to her than meets the eye! For instance, she’s not one for low blows. Never to mention weight, family history, or disabilities. Rather, for performances and skill. Secondly, Eris treats her pokemon like they’re pokemon, and not like toys or tools. She’s even been seen laughing and threatening to “scrub them down” as her pokemon played in mud without actually scolding them. Throughout the journey, she warms up to the trio, and while she’s “still better”, Eric’s comments are less mean spirited, and even gives small advice from time to time! Fun facts: The type to ask what your pronouns are before bullying you She has a trans little sister, who Eris has bought them an expensive Pokémon to celebrate her coming out. Will never evolve her partner.

Prof. Blossom

Wip

Team Beat Em

Leader Jaxon

Wip
Team Beat Em is a group of "rebels" who are against the fact the region has contests instead of gyms. Their "evil" deeds consists of Stealing pokemon, battling weak contestants, and trying to sabotage acts. Facts: Most people see them as more annoying than evil It seems most members of the team are only there because "The leader is cool and good looking"

list of hosts and hostesses

coming soon!

Champion

coming soon!

Dex(in no real order just yet)

1 Strawbatty

grass type The fruit bat pokemon Dex: It has a superb sense of smell, however, is faced with the challenge of seperating smells from it's own.

2 Hucklebatty

grass type dex: wip

3 Raspbatty

grass/flying type Dex: wip

4 Hothedge

the Fire hog pokemon fire type Dex: it’s prickles have an oily substance on them. If pricked, not only will the oil burn you, but the other side of the quil acts as a match and lights.

5 Pyrolin

fire type Dex: wip

6 Scorchipine

fire/poison type Dex: wip

7 Deerypad

water type Dex: wip

8 Dwampy

water type Dex: as it evolves, all of its spots disappear as a sign of maturity.

9 Veer

water/ghost type Dex: it can freely move the vines that grow on its antlers.

10 Dragapillar

bug type Dex: wip

bug evo 2

12 Dracafly

dragon/bug type dex: wip

13 Snoofle

ice/grass type Dex: a very popular pet among the community, are often stolen from thier families. too innocent and friendly, they may follow anyone with food.

14 Jackalop

ice/grass type Dex: unlike its previous evolution, Jackalops can be extremely aggressive especially in the wild. Always be cautious when spotting a snoofle, for the patents might strike

15 Blobby

water/fighting type Dex:No one knows where it exactly came from, nor why it looks like that.

16 Ferrectric

electric type Dex: though very cute, please do not touch it’s goggles or it will become distressed. They’re a mascot for a brand of batteries

17 Moushoom

fairy type Dex: it senses energy around the area, once it finds negative emotions, it seeks the culprit out and cheers them up in exchange for food.

18 Galerat

dark/fairy type dex: This pokemon spends it's time scouting out negative energy. Once it finds the source, it will try to gain the source's trust to lure them into a false sense of security before attacking.

19 Motheon

bug type dex: even though it has wings, they cannot fly, but use they’re wings to make fluttering noises.

20 Plusheon

ghost type dex: it was said long ago, a cruel trainer abandoned their weak evee and never looked back. Angered and desperate, a presence lingered even after many years, as if trying to prove something.

21 Origeon

rock type Dex: As the name suggests, this pokemon may be the first ever evolution for eevee and possible to showcase the discovery of evolutionary stones

22 Sleppy

psychic type Dex: despite its sleepy demeanor, Sleppies are extremely loyal and become restless when apart from its trainer.

23 Wolfma

fighting type dex: they are a lot more emotional and aggressive than its counterpart, so Wolfma’s require more mental than physical training.

24 Gentbull

psychic type dex: Though they look bigger and intimidating, Gentbulls are soft natured and just as friendly, though a bit more sluggish.

25 ChillChilla

dark/ice type Dex: their home is within the ice caves, only coming out at night due to predators and it’s fur being wanted at warm nest material.

wip

27 Spirat

ghost type Dex: despite being rumored to be a sign of bad luck, Spirats are actually very friendly and crave partnership.

28 Rockafole

fairy type dex: The ideal first playmate for any child aged four and up. though, it’s very slow and clumsy, so patience is key to raising them.

29 Carrafae

fairy type dex: despite what it looks like, the pole on it’s back is a part of it’s body and doesn’t hurt at all!

30 Paragriff

flying type Dex: Fledgling fliers spend their days practicing flight, eager for the day they can leave the rainforests they are born in. For some reason, authors and storytellers alike seem to love this pokemon.

31 Parrate

flying/ground type dex: Said to be an old sea tale, Pirates and those alike actively try to seek out the myth as it's said to lead to a huge treasure it calls a nest.

32 Lati

psychic/dragon type Dex: the guardian’s job is too patrol the islands to keep peace, though, it’s just urban legend.

33 Luvbirb

normal type Dex: Luvbirbs are the noisest of all bird pokemon. Constant sing and chirping can be heard early in the morning

34 Fondtor

Flying type dex: gifting a mated pair of Fondtors is a traditional gift to newlyweds as it symbolizes a bond that can never be broken.

wip

36 Teascargo

fairy/water type Dex: they are hunted for their beautiful teacups, and they are quite the popular dish for tourists.

37 Slushpup

water type Dex: The heads seem to see each other as playmates, nipping each other as they learn to share the body. (this is also a legendary and will evolve)

38 Cerberice

fire/ice type dex: This pokemon's three heads see the mortal realm, the distortion realm, and the arceus realm. It is said that these three heads used to be seperate pokemon, all living in their own seperate realm, but were brought together by Lati to guard the Delhmos reigon.

39 Reflectphin

water type dex: wip

40 cryonari

ice/water type dex: wip

41 Calikoi

normal/water type dex: These small creatures are a very popular pet choice, usually kept in a fairly big pond in backyards.

42 Fierish

water/fighting type dex: Despite it's soft looks, one bite can cut through even the toughest and thickest steel.

43 Honeybear

bug type dex: They tend to help out combee’s by finding and growing big flowers. It said that Honeybear’s looks and type may have been formed to be less threatening to their companions.

44 Grizzlywasp

bug/poison type dex: Larger and more aggressive than their preevolution, this pokemon evolved the poison type to better defend the hives of combee from would-be predators. In exchange for the protection of the hive, combee offer these pokemon free access to their honey.

45 Axobot

water/steel type dex: A robot that was made to keep tabs on bodies of water, became very popular due to it's design. Many were made, released, and allowed to be kept. Each seem to develop a mind of thier own.

46 Botolatal

water/steel type dex: If there is ever a physical problem reported, This Pokemon will be sent. It will try anything to resolve things whether peacefully or violently.

47 Hogching

steel type dex: It shakes to express their emotions. the happier the hog, the more it sounds like it’s full of coins. Please don’t actually try to put coins in them.

48 Billhog

steel/ground type Dex: wip

49 Nigheep

a mythical Psychic/ghost dex: It's said that if this Pokemon walks into your dream, it will deliver a message or a prophecy, Though, it gets it's name due to the label givin to those who believe in dreams like that.

50 No name

bug type dex:This pokémon can often be found at festivals, fairs, and parties,. While it's appearance protects it from humans eating them, it provides no protection from being stepped on or being hunted by birds.

51 Miscake

Bug/fairy type Dex: this pokemon was named by the unfortunate person to mistake for a cake and tried to take a bite, they did not expect it to bite back.

52 Pepger

Rock type dex: wip

53 Marbletooth

rock type Dex: As the name implies, this pokemon's fangs are made of sturdy marble and need special care. It's theorized that Fierish had a hand in their extinction.

54 Platle

Water type dex: wip

55 Seannabun

water type dex: please keep smal children and untrained pokemon away as they are not cinnamon rolls and do not taste lije them.

56 Smunbun

water/fairy type dex: a bit slow moving and blissfully unaware of any dangers around it on the sea floor.

57 Strawberatee

Water type dex: They say farmers who have a moat with at least four of these Pokemon around their feilds, their crops are supposed to flourish and taste better.

59 wip

wip

60 no name yet

Ground type Dex: wip

61 Tapinny

Fairy type Dex: wip

62 Bobunny

Poison/fairy type Dex: wip

63 Mantaglider

Water/flying type. Dex: while it may look small and harmless, these pokemon are very aggressive in their home underwater, and have been known to take down full grown kingler as its preferred prey. (Mantaglider has an exclusive ability called water aggression. It’s attack will raise significantly when battling in/on water)
Spirat made by me, Sprite of it made by cutieflypie Click Here for more Fakemon!
added some dexes!
added Robbie!
KrisAmiss's AvatarKrisAmiss
Hi I was wondering what the connection between Sleppy, Wolfma, and gentbull is? They all have very simular design aspects but I'm not sure if they are evolutions of each other. Also speaking of Sleppy, the name is a little bit on the point so I thought of somnumutt. Somnum is sleep in latin!

KRIS | They/Them | Tired

Type Race Score; 0
Shop JournalCarrd (comm info)credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon Himiko Toga from MHA Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on Here

QUOTE originally posted by KrisAmiss

Hi I was wondering what the connection between Sleppy, Wolfma, and gentbull is? They all have very simular design aspects but I'm not sure if they are evolutions of each other. Also speaking of Sleppy, the name is a little bit on the point so I thought of somnumutt. Somnum is sleep in latin!
Sleppy can evolve to either wolfma or gentbull depending on the item it holds. And thanks I'm no good with names ^^
I love Miscake so much

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite :)
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Hillo's AvatarHillo
;-; snoofle and jackalop are so cute! so floofy!!
added Luvbirb!
I especially love the Rockafole line <3 My offer still stands :D I love organizing things @-@
alien713's Avataralien713
I love your project! I really liked some of your fakemons, so I wanted to draw a few sketches, hope you don't mind. Feel free to use if you want ^^

some art!

I always love and prefer sour-eating pokemon c: English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes Avatar done by me.

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page