PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fakemon of my own region! (LF Feedback)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345678··· 101112

hii, i recently subbed and your Fakemon are adorable. Plusheon, Slusup and Fierish are my favs I was thinking, Luvbirb could evolve when at full happiness with thier perfect partner.
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
DraganYurie's AvatarDraganYurie
This seems so cool! Kinda tempted to make an OC based off one of your Fakemon :o
Sketchling
  • Hiya!
  • Sketch(y)ling Links
  • Credits!
Call me Sketch/Sketchling {He/Him} Friendly to new and old members! If you ever need anything just ask! <3
Code @Altered <3 PFP @ Flandere
My computer is still busted bump ;w; Though it makes me so happy with the comments! I promise I’ve still been drawing, it’s just hard uploading on mobile!
Spirat made by me, Sprite of it made by cutieflypie Click Here for more Fakemon!
Rhulk's AvatarRhulk
Hi~ I think this is a lovely idea. The pokemon are very original, the maps, the rivals. One thing I think you should do is kinda mess around with Plusheon? Its kinda like a stitched up eevee, that keeps it from being original. The art is great, but I highly recommend that you should probably make the name seem less like an eevee copy. Other than that, I think your ideas are imaginary. ❤ Also, I think botolotal was my fav ❤❤❤
Pfp art by PinkSkittyPow
SolarFeline's AvatarSolarFeline
Just wanted to say that what you have going on is awesome so far! Some of those mons are 'get out of here with that!' cleaver and I love it! Sorry to hear your compy is down, hope it gets fixed soon so you can keep sharing your awesomeness with us!
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Oh my god I just remebered this and ten minutes later with an oc who's ace pokemon was moushroom and a galerat later in the game.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
my computers fixed and im no longer sick! posting soon!
just a bump
cocoachu's Avatarcocoachu
This is honestly so cool? Hoping to see more eventually :D
Art thread here. Art shop here
sorry for the delay! Covid really beat me up physically and mentally :( also drawing people suck so I still haven't done that yet... gonna try to sprite them instead of drawing lol. UPDATE: Added three new mons! Strawberratee, Dragapillar, and one with no name yet Updated looks on: Blobby, Hothedge (made by sister she is redoing the line), and Paragriff. Small story. I was on some meds that really messed up my brain, and apperently decided to draw... Imagine my surprise to open my app and saw the new Blobby without single memory or a reason on why I made it so cursed ^^; I added it anyways and I have a love/hate relationship with Blobby Anyways, let me know what you think! I also have shinies made for most of these, so if anyone would like to see them, DM me which ones you'd like!

Pages: 12345678··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page