PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 21

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Kenster's AvatarKenster
doesn't make sense to me to purposely skip a chance for a Mega Stone. You don't even have to use it, you can always trade it for something later, or do the event in the hopes that it's not what you think it is :)
Feel free to add me on Steam, as long as I have room on my friends list I'll accept :) I made a Discord finally, feel free to add me @TwilightSparkIe#9197
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
*Does a Mister Burns impression* So I'm looking at this Megastone, Aegislash is the first thing that comes to mind from the Image Name but... there are things known as 'Red Herrings' and the only other thing that comes to mind is Girafarig... Kinda wanna say Girafarig.
ZachPlum's AvatarZachPlum
(I don't know how to directly link posts) I actually agree with the Girafarig idea. "Don't go alone" can be connected to Girafarig in that it has two heads. I'm probably looking to deep into this though.
Sprite by Al Caponage
Made by Avaritia. Uses screenshot of PFQ's Shelter. Free to use.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
Personally, while the Marowak idea is possible, I am leaning more toward Heliolisk. Not only does it learn Volt Tackle (which acts like a boomerang) but it also has a LoZ reference in the egg description of Helioptile. ...Marowak never even crossed my mind...
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
No matter how much i enjoy this, i cant participate in it anymore due to constant freezing whenever i try to click pokemon. hope it goes well for you guys ;o;

Image Credits

My icon is a screenshot taken from the Tangled TV Series. All rights belong to disney.
KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
I feel like it coould be Delcatty. The colors seems to match up pretty well.
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
AuroraWolf78's AvatarAuroraWolf78
I missed it damn it. if anyone gets Mega stone and Mega evolvesthe Pokemon it goes to, wouldany be willing to dex trade it? I was busy overhe weekend and totally forgot about iI'll now. I will tradehe Pokemon back ...kinda curious though what Pokemon it is.
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by AuroraWolf78

I missed it damn it. if anyone gets Mega stone and Mega evolvesthe Pokemon it goes to, wouldany be willing to dex trade it? I was busy overhe weekend and totally forgot about iI'll now. I will tradehe Pokemon back ...kinda curious though what Pokemon it is.
Aurora, you didnt miss anything yet lol MCW 21 starts in 3 days, says it there on the mcw page. Tis means its this week that the fun begins
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Rii's AvatarRii
Well, we filled up the exp bar, got 87% on fabulous friday and mcw started and those are the buffs we get? That's a little disappointing :s
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Rii

Well, we filled up the exp bar, got 87% on fabulous friday and mcw started and those are the buffs we get? That's a little disappointing :s
Maybe next time I won't give any buffs at all.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page