PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 21

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's always awkward when the end of a month falls on a weekend, but here we are with our 21st Mass-Click Weekend! The event will take place on April 30th and May 1st, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points, if you're using the graph to check your progress be sure to check what you're viewing! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
Yay, my first MCW back after my hiatus! Edit: From the name of the image only, I gather that it's an aegislash, but Niet's been known to be sneaky about these things, and the colouration is slightly off, so I'm not particularly sure. Conkeldurr?
ancom
Fox Tail's AvatarFox Tail
Looking forward to it, I am.
Jellywolf's AvatarJellywolf
Ooh, another MCW. Looking forward to it! My wrists have been building stamina from all the previous ones so far. I want to place my bet that it's Tyrannitar. The color reminds me of it, somehow.
Avatar is from (the most resourceful and awesome show) Horrible Histories, Series 3, Episode Five.
Rory's AvatarRory
As Jjasoneo said, the name suggests Aegislash. The color says nothing to me, the only Megastones Q that obvious were Ho-Oh and Lugia's...
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Esme's AvatarEsme
To me, it screams "AEGISLASH!"
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
Knowing Niet, he most likely knows a bit about The Legend of Zelda. And he also probably knows that before the original was released, that you had the option to pick a sword or the boomerang. I wouldn't be so positive as to only say Aegislash as a possible choice.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
It looks like Mawile, and even though that already exists, they did once do manectric a second time. Buuuuuuut, it also looks like Venomoth, but who even knows. I'm excited since i have my computer back and can ACTUALLY do it :3
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Makes me think of Arbok, except it was already done. Next was Gliscor. Hm. No idea with this. I disagree on it being Aegislash though. The stone looks nothing like it imo. Either way, looking forward to this.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
VoidZoroark's AvatarVoidZoroark
Hmm this stone looks rather odd. Well that just means more hype :D

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page