PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 21

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
I'm looking forward to it. I have completed every MCW since the recode, so I'm ready! Can't wait to see what the megastone will be this time. :D
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
bambam081890's Avatarbambam081890
I think it look like nidoking
birdknight's Avatarbirdknight

QUOTE originally posted by Ganorith

Knowing Niet, he most likely knows a bit about The Legend of Zelda. And he also probably knows that before the original was released, that you had the option to pick a sword or the boomerang. I wouldn't be so positive as to only say Aegislash as a possible choice.
The boomerang idea, plus the coloring of the stone makes me lean towards Marowak, especially if its mega were to gain a ghost typing! Whatever it ends up as, I'm excited to find out!
Icon by me of my OC Eddit
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I'm not even gonna try to guess it. xD But it's pretty and I can't wait to rack up both the prize and some interaction points for it! :)
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
It looks like mega stone for Sawbuck. Due to it pink and brown color.
Icon and character belongs to me.
burniate's Avatarburniate
I'm following birdknkight and saying Mega Marowak.
Adrian's AvatarAdrian
I'm kinda borderline hoping that it's Aegislash (because I have a shiny one haha) and the name of the image might point to that. Can never be sure though..
avatar credit ♡ ★ my two lovely melans, lucius & andromeda ★
28/100 Nightmare Shrouds
19/100 Helix Orbs
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Name of the image?
Adrian's AvatarAdrian

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

Name of the image?
Yeah, if you right click the image and click 'view image' there's a possible hint in the URL.
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
The megastone is called itsdangeroustogoalone.png
ancom

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page