PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7374757677··· 147148149

yosei-san's Avataryosei-san
I'm about to place a massive order, so am definitely happy to have this broken up if needed :3 I'm working on like 7 badges and I'll probably be back for munnas lol I'd like some RTEs! Username: yosei-san Pokemon: bulbasaurs, pikachus, snowboarding pikachus, snubbulls, snowbees Number of: 116 bulbs, 223 pikas, 23 snow pikas, 40 bulls, and 234 snowbees (636 total) Payment method: 636k Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope Anything else you want to specify?: you are saving my life with these ;;-;

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Are spots still open for your snowbee hunt? o: if so, I'd like to order a new bee! Username: minjoo Type: Delta / Shiny Subtype, if Delta: Fairy or Ice Payment method: your most preferred currency. Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: naive, timid or naughty. Anything else you want to specify?: I would like a female if possible, if the power of delta is not on your side just a shiny female, please! (Naive timid or naughty!) **will edit asap to get the form for the existing deltas you have! **edit I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: minjoo Which one?: this bee & this bee Payment method: your most preferred currency!
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x131 / 500 credits
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by yosei-san

I'm about to place a massive order, so am definitely happy to have this broken up if needed :3 I'm working on like 7 badges and I'll probably be back for munnas lol I'd like some RTEs! Username: yosei-san Pokemon: bulbasaurs, pikachus, snowboarding pikachus, snubbulls, snowbees Number of: 116 bulbs, 223 pikas, 23 snow pikas, 40 bulls, and 234 snowbees (636 total) Payment method: 636k Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nope Anything else you want to specify?: you are saving my life with these ;;-;
Hey, massive orders are no skin off my nose at all!! I'll start setting them up in due course! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me

QUOTE originally posted by Minjoo

Are spots still open for your snowbee hunt? o: if so, I'd like to order a new bee! Username: minjoo Type: Delta / Shiny Subtype, if Delta: Fairy or Ice Payment method: your most preferred currency. Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: naive, timid or naughty. Anything else you want to specify?: I would like a female if possible, if the power of delta is not on your side just a shiny female, please! (Naive timid or naughty!) **will edit asap to get the form for the existing deltas you have! **edit I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: minjoo Which one?: this bee & this bee Payment method: your most preferred currency!
Ooh, that's a lotta specificity, but I'll try my best to make it work! I'm gonna be on bees for a whiiiiiile, after all. I'll get the deltas up to you and put the shiny delta on the list! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
yosei-san's Avataryosei-san
I'd like some RTEs! Username: yosei-san Pokemon: munna Number of: 184 Payment method: 184k Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nah Anything else you want to specify?: aaaand i'm back! take my money pls

QUOTE originally posted by yosei-san

I'd like some RTEs! Username: yosei-san Pokemon: munna Number of: 184 Payment method: 184k Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: nah Anything else you want to specify?: aaaand i'm back! take my money pls
Would love to! I'm off PC at the mo, but I'll start shipping them off in the morning! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Bump! I'll probably hunt Goomy for next week's Purple tournament (we haven't had a color one in a while!), on the grounds that I'm low on Dragons and I've got both its stones. I may open Goomy albino slots, or I might just sell any additional albino Goomies I get. Not sure yet. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Spewpa Pokemon: Snow Combee Number of: 20 Payment method: 20gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: You can keep it!! Anything else you want to specify?: None, thank you!
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden

QUOTE originally posted by Spewpa

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Spewpa Pokemon: Snow Combee Number of: 20 Payment method: 20gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: You can keep it!! Anything else you want to specify?: None, thank you!
Can do, can do! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Creats's AvatarCreats
I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Creats Type: Shiny Subtype, if Delta: - Payment method: 50K CR Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Quirky Female Anything else you want to specify?: Hi :>
  • -
  • Collecting
  • Pokemon
  • Credits
I collect Electric Deltas for my Living Electric Dex And I hoard Electiriser
717/?
Avatar made by Cryst I made this signature

QUOTE originally posted by Creats

I'd like to order a new bee! Username: Creats Type: Shiny Subtype, if Delta: - Payment method: 50K CR Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Quirky Female Anything else you want to specify?: Hi :>
Hi! Onto the list it goes! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me

Pages: 123··· 7374757677··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page