PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7273747576··· 148149150

Axelerate13's AvatarAxelerate13
grandmaster.pngc.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: Axelerate13 Pokemon: Pikachu Number of: 100 Payment method: 100gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Nope Anything else you want to specify?: Nope, just thank you!
Need Summons, S/As, Gems, or RTEs? I've got a shop!
Creats's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCreats
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I'd like to order a new pale rock! Username: Creats Payment method: 75K CR Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Quirky please ^^ Anything else you want to specify?: nop, thanks!
  • -
  • Collecting
  • Pokemon
  • Credits
v-dark.png 0 v-dark.png 8.png
I collect Electric Deltas for my Living Electric Dex And I hoard Electiriser electiriser.png
electiriser.png 718/?
8.png8.png8.png8.png
Avatar made by Cryst I made this signature
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Axelerate13

I'd like some RTEs! Username: Axelerate13 Pokemon: Pikachu Number of: 100 Payment method: 100gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Nope Anything else you want to specify?: Nope, just thank you!
No need to thank me; if anything, thank you! I'll get 'em all ready once I've got a party full o' eggs again.

QUOTE originally posted by Creats

I'd like to order a new pale rock! Username: Creats Payment method: 75K CR Gender or nature qualifiers, if any: Quirky please ^^ Anything else you want to specify?: nop, thanks!
Will do, will do! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Merry IP-Tournament-mas; bumpin' it up! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Dragonstarr12's AvatarDragonstarr12
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I'd like some RTEs! Username: turbotastic11 Pokemon: Bulbasaur & Pikachu Number of: 60 Bulbasaur + 163 Pikachu = 223 total Payment method: GP Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Nope Anything else you want to specify?: I hope this isn't too much ;-;
Custom Made Sprites: Items, Specials and more at The Agora

QUOTE originally posted by turbotastic11

I'd like some RTEs! Username: turbotastic11 Pokemon: Bulbasaur & Pikachu Number of: 60 Bulbasaur + 163 Pikachu = 223 total Payment method: GP Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Nope Anything else you want to specify?: I hope this isn't too much ;-;
Not at all; I love me some big orders! I'll have that sorted in a sec. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
AceCelestine's AvatarAceCelestine
ultra.pngd.png
can i buy an albino munna for gp?
Buy my stuff here, need them gone asap Albino Sale here

QUOTE originally posted by NOORANXX

can i buy an albino munna for gp?
You can! I'm assuming no nature preference?
Quirkly Albino Larvitar is proving a pain in the entire butt, but I do have RTEs building up still! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Back to bees; RTEs are building up! Don't forget I've also got special deltas as an option now~ Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me

Pages: 123··· 7273747576··· 148149150

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page