PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 147148149

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'd like some RTEs Pokemon! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Misdreavus Number of: 1 2 3 Payment method: gp. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Noop. Anything else you want to specify?: Don't worry about the dusk stones, I literally just want them to try and make a pair and it's doubtful I'll ever evo them. ^^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'd like some RTEs Pokemon! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Misdreavus Number of: 1 2 3 Payment method: gp. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Noop. Anything else you want to specify?: Don't worry about the dusk stones, I literally just want them to try and make a pair and it's doubtful I'll ever evo them. ^^
I'll try and patch 'em up! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
KuroKishu3's AvatarKuroKishu3

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

QUOTE originally posted by KizuKisho

I'd like some RTEs! Username: KizuKisho Pokemon: Any fire starters Number of: 100 Payment method: 100gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no Anything else you want to specify?: let me knnow if my payment calculation is correct
I've only got sixteen fire starters at the moment, and those are all Chimchar. Would you be okay with 16 Chimchar? Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Yes that would be good! Should I send the trade?
Remember to hydrate and take breaks from the screen. Have meds to take, homework? Device to charge or a pet to feed? Probably do that too.

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

I'd like some RTEs! Username: KizuKisho Pokemon: Any fire starters Number of: 100 Payment method: 100gp Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: no Anything else you want to specify?: let me knnow if my payment calculation is correct
I've only got sixteen fire starters at the moment, and those are all Chimchar. Would you be okay with 16 Chimchar?
Yes that would be good! Should I send the trade?
Nah, I can send it! Bear with me a couple minutes and I'll get it sorted Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
AI's AvatarAI
I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: AI Which one?: This bee, This Misdreavus, This Misdreavus Payment method: 111GP Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! :D

QUOTE originally posted by AI

I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: AI Which one?: This bee, This Misdreavus, This Misdreavus Payment method: 111GP Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! :D
Happy holidays right back! :D Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Bump! The Pre-Existing Special's still going!
Only two days left of this sale's go-around!
All the old specials have been squared away, and we start afresh with some new delta bees - including a shiny one! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
All of these 'hatch a variety of eggs' tournaments really aren't doing the bee hunt any favors... but Tokens is Tokens, so needs must! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page