PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9192939495··· 147148149

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I've finally gotten the ghost girl deltas squared away for Azarija; now all that's left is to see if they're still active enough to collect them within the two weeks ^^; On to the fairy girls (and delta melns, of course)~ Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Bump!
Bump again!
Got some other species starting to emerge - Horsea and more Munna are now available for purchase/reservation! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Haven't had a bump for a while!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'd like to reserve some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Horsea Number of: All 10 please Payment method: currency. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Nope Anything else you want to specify?: Please and thank-you
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'd like to reserve some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Horsea Number of: All 10 please Payment method: currency. Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Nope Anything else you want to specify?: Please and thank-you
Sure sure sure! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Tourney just gone has yielded some unintentionally Weedle-ish results, so I've got a li'l more variety at the mo! Grab 'em before they're gone! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Astau's AvatarAstau
I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: Astau Which one?: This bee Payment method: gp!
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassGround
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature

QUOTE originally posted by Astau

I'd like to buy an old bee! Username: Astau Which one?: This bee Payment method: gp!
Always happy to sell a spooky ghost! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me

Pages: 123··· 9192939495··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page